Dipping/ Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dipping/ Smoking

In my line work its pretty normal to see someone smoking or even dipping. I'm not going to lie I occasionally dip Copenhagen throughout the work week when stuff gets to dumb. What about you guys?

Originally posted by suzuki_method View Post
    In my line work its pretty normal to see someone smoking or even dipping. I'm not going to lie I occasionally dip Copenhagen throughout the work week when stuff gets to dumb. What about you guys?
    used to dip for yrs...quit cold turkey back in october...its easy to quit, hard to stay off though esp when you are doint thing where u used to use it...for me its at work.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Quit both. Miss it tho. Chew gum and keep it in my lower lip now and then as a reminder.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I know the smoking has terrible effects to the quality of muscle youll put on when using enhancements. I wonder about dip?

Comment

Huh

Sorry, dummy here, what is dipping??
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
            Sorry, dummy here, what is dipping??
            Dipping is the use of chewing tabacco. I smoked for 12 years and it is rediculously hard to quit but I bought one of those vapor cigs and it actually worked, although I am just moving from one habit to another but breathing wise I can really tell the difference. I could actually lift more weights and do more reps when abstaining from smoking so smoking is garbage but dipping just browns your whites. Either way I suppose you lose

Comment

Yeah Buddy! I'm a Redman kinda guy. Damn near everyday since I was 16.
              Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Smoked for years even dipped copenhagen on and off. But tobacco products are said to kill 430,000 people a year! Man had to quit all that. Plus it supresses the appetite. Not good when you want to eat 4000-5000 calories a day lol.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I smoke, been smoking since I was 11-12 something. Stupid, disgusting habit. Not a day goes I don't think about quiting but still I smoke
                  Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

I know the smoking has terrible effects to the quality of muscle youll put on when using enhancements. I wonder about dip?
                    Dude is this true,... I've been smoking for years, recently I've been on and off I quit for like two months and then was like "I'm just gonna smoke at work" which didn't last. I absolutely hate smoking I just can't completely give it up and it's like a joke how can I be into fitness and be a smoker it's embarrassing. I really want to quit and if you can document smoking getting in the way of muscular gains maybe that'll be the ticket lol. I know having carbon monoxide in the blood and starving your muscles of enough oxygen can damper your workouts but I didn't know it could impede muscle growth.
                    HardGainer
                    Last edited by HardGainer; 04-24-2013, 09:11 AM.
                    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

gotta dip of cope straight in rite now....mmmmmmm its soooo...... gross lol
                      sigpic
                      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

i smoke, i hate it and would really like to quit. I used to smoke over a pack a day but since i started really taking this gaining and bb seriouse i smoke less bc it surpressed my appetite, and im eating 5000cals a day. i used to smoke and have coffee as soon as i woke up now i eat first, it was hard at first but now i wake up starving hungry with food on my mind. Id like to quit though. i beat worse things, really wanna try here soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X