First experience with original Jack 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First experience with original Jack 3D

I have never tried a preworkout drink before this. I certainly do like it. I've taken oxy elite pro before working out before, but this was different. I sweat like a pig when I took oxy elite, but I feel like recovery between sets is better with this. I also noticed when looking in the mirror that my eyes are wide open, almost bug-eyed.

Is this due to the arginine or what mechanism makes this product so great? Or is it simply in my head?

I used it at first I liked it, after 2-3 weeks wasn't doing it for me,,,,

Comment

It's the dimethyl something on it lol don't get the new jack3d formula,I like Superpump max pink lemonade too

Comment

they changed that stuff i think the old stuff worked great, i stopped using it for dark rage for about a year and just grabbed one a month r so ago and it just didnt do much after two or three days, and i wasnt near as focused with it this time, a buddy let me try some of the 1m.r. one more rep stuff when we worked out the other day and the taste wasnt near as good it was a small scoop and it had me on point and had a great work out, id consider buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
          It's the dimethyl something on it lol don't get the new jack3d formula,I like Superpump max pink lemonade too
          It's think it's something else that gives it it's "kick". the dmaa is in the original oxy elite pros too, but I don't get the feeling of recovery with those that I do with the Jack. Or its the dmaa in combination with something else that gives it it's effects.

Comment

Tried both the old and new formulas and must say that after running them for 2weeks they did nothing for me. concentration, intensity, rush, etc. Was gone! A friend recommended I try Assault by MusclePharm and I'l tell you its the best product out in my opinion! Better thAN C4, jack3d, etc.. been using it for a year and still get that same feeling as I did day1!!!!!

Comment

Im a DARK RAGE fan

Comment

Who makes dark rage BigL

Comment

MHP makes Dark Rage. And Up your mass
                  Both very good The taste of dark rage isnt the best but gives one heck of a pump

Comment

I'll give it a try once I'm out of what I got bro,thanks

Comment

Craze s stronger than the previous jack3d... but as MFreaky said... after a few weeks it doesn't do shit anymore..
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

After reading a thread on here from aways back. 2 weeks ago i bought CRAZE man was i dissapointed
                        No pump whats so ever. BUT alot of mental focus. Which didnt help cause i had no energy from it

Comment

Working...
                        X