Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time doses for first time Hygetropin user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time doses for first time Hygetropin user?

Hello all.
    I apologize in advance if i created this thread in the wrong place or if i am unintentionally breaking any of the forums rules. I simply would like to know if i can trust the product, Hygetropin, from the site NAPSGEAR. I have read/heard good and bad things about the site. Also, if NAPSGEAR is legitimate and i do decide to follow through with my order of Hygetropin ( http://www.napsgear.net/images/catal..._10iu_b1.1.jpg ) , how many IUs should i start off with per day? When can i expect to see results? And if is this the best product to purchase with intentions of getting cut and jacked at the same time. I am currently 23 yrs old, 185 lbs, 6 foot. Again, i apologize if this thread is in the wrong place or if i accidentally broke any rules. I am desperate for real answers! thank you.

I have not used it yet but will by the end if the yr.but maybe let the others know your back ground what have u tried.what kinda workout ethics do u have.and or r u just looking for a quick way to look a little better.cuz in my experience if u r just try n to get big or cut fast juice isn't the way to go but if your looking for long turme results,then juice would be a good additive to your workout.n any way good luck
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

do a search on here or look in the sub forum "IGF """ "''' ''' HGH....".

Just that this topic has been done several times.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Matt..... Ronny T did a beginners blog post for me last year. I'll see if I can find it and repost. It has all the info that you need to get started.

*Its located int the JM Blog. Look in the May 2012 archives, its the last article archived for that month. Good Luck!
        Mighty49er
        Last edited by Mighty49er; 04-04-2013, 08:16 PM. Reason: added article location.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
        X