Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASSER EL SONBATY - 1997 Finland Grand Prix PICS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASSER EL SONBATY - 1997 Finland Grand Prix PICS!!!

Here are some great pics of Nasser from the 1997 Finland Grand Prix. Nasser kept his fullness and roundness along with a tight waist that he is known for while being 270 lbs plus. He had the best abs & thigh for a mass monster that ever stood on stage. Nasser was a BEAST from the front and the side. From behind his width rivaled the best of them, but his back double bicep lacked a bit. Nonetheless, he made up for it from the front especially with his front double bicep which many say it's one of the freakiest of All-Time. His conditioning was slightly off at this contest. It wasn't as good as it was at the 1997 Mr. Olympia where he got royally screwed and many people thought he should of been crowned Mr. Olympia that year. Nasser will always be known as "Huge Nasser", "The Wizard Of Truth", and "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia".

R.I.P NASSER!!!

MORE PICS -----> NASSER EL SONBATY - 1997 Finland Grand Prix PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

I also made a Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that I will be updating daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Iceman1981
    Last edited by Iceman1981; 03-27-2013, 02:54 AM.
    Legends Of Bodybuilding

http://www.legendsofbodybuilding.com
Working...
X