Health Screening questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Screening questions

I was told today my employer is doing our yearly health screening this month instead of July like usual. They always check bp and prick our fingers to check cholesterol. I'm currentl on 500mgs a week of test cyp, surely they won't be able to find that out wil they? My career is very sensitive to steroid use but not so much in my small town.

they have to tell you before hand that theyre testing for testosterone. now, your bp and cholesterol will likely be elevated due to the test but other than that, you should be fine brotha
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

u will be fine Boss. (the test for gear is pricey)
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

unless your a cop, someone I know is a narco cop he said they test them for things like test. levels, idk if its true but maybe. if anyone should be aloud it should be are cops that serve and protect, well some, some just need to run to the donut shop,
        ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Originally posted by hrdcorekendo View Post
          unless your a cop, someone I know is a narco cop he said they test them for things like test. levels, idk if its true but maybe. if anyone should be aloud it should be are cops that serve and protect, well some, some just need to run to the donut shop,
          They usually only test u for AAS if ur under suspicion or fuck up. u will get an intensive drug test when u get promoted or go into a specialized unit but still most not for AAS.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Well I think I'm going to go have a talk with my doc and see if I can get a script just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
            X