X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clippers, and trimmers.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
      They have one thats you can apply then get in the shower containing aloe. Don't have one in front of me but I like it the best. Never had any problems out of just the basic one either.
      so it just washes off with the hair? you dont have to wipe it off?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

clippers are the way to go brother,im bald,and shave my head,every other day and thats, a pain in the ass.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by GroggMan View Post
          I tried nair once. for the first week all was good. the next time I needed to do it, it still left a burly stubble. The the 3rd time I did it I started gettin a pretty bad reaction to it. lots of red bumps on the skin after use. And really, how safe can it actually be? Anything you put on your skin typically gets absorbed and ends up in your bloodstream. So now your covering your entire abdomen in a chemical meant to destroy/remove hair.. sounds like cancer in 3 years.
          i naired my ballsack once. yeah...the amount of skin that came of with the hair wasn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            so it just washes off with the hair? you dont have to wipe it off?
            No you still have to use a soapy wash cloth to get it off. It works good for me its called Nair shower power max. I've used it for a few years and had zero issues. Now I've never used it on my " junk" because I figured it'd cause some irritation.lol

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
              Nair! I'm like Alex and have sensitive skin. Nair works good for me and last a little longer then shaving. Plus the hair stays soft when it comes back. No sharp chest hairs like on my chin is also a plus.
              Heh, be careful where that Nair ends up... get that shit on your nipples and they'll wipe right off with everything else you put it on.

If you're gonna go the chemical remover route I recommend Veet. Its not near as harsh as Nair and works just as well.

Personally, i use hair clippers... if you've ever took a regular ass razor your giant hairy leg you'll be half way through a leg when you get pissed and wish you never even started.. takes too long and you gotta be a master acrobat to get the blind spots on the back of your legs...

Only time i waxed I let a few girls have at it a few years back and it was some stupid walmart wax sheets that you gotta rub between your hands to get warm... Worst idea in my life EVER. Not only does it hurt like HAELL, it left waxy residue on my skin that didn't come off for days and it left my lookin all splotchy as it didn't pull hair from all places AND i couldn't shave it off because the waxy film that was in the way...

Whichever you choose, be sure to let us in on any horrible experiences you have.
              sigpic
              http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

Well i got me some nair "shower power" hahaha. Gonna see how this shit turns out tonight
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Well i got me some nair "shower power" hahaha. Gonna see how this shit turns out tonight
                  Well it worked pretty good. I dont shave my legs during the winter months so i was pretty hairy but it all came right off. It was really easy to use too

Comment

Well it worked pretty good. I dont shave my legs during the winter months so i was pretty hairy but it all came right off. It was really easy to use too
                    I've only ever had good luck with it. No ingrown hairs no razor bumps and it stayed gone a little longer then shaving. Not everybody has the same experience with it but you have to admit it's alot easier then shaving!

Comment

Working...
                    X