Arnold Classic 2013 Pre-Judging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Classic 2013 Pre-Judging

Sorry, some of them are a little blurry. I was on the balcony using zoom with no tripod on a video camera lol. I'll post a couple of pics from the album and then a link to the whole album (113 pics).

Here's a link to the entire album if you guys want to see the rest!
    http://s90.beta.photobucket.com/user...Classic%202013

I also have videos from the competitors and the call outs. I can try to get them on youtube if any of you guys want to see them.
    EthanWS6
    Last edited by EthanWS6; 03-04-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

great work, ethan!! thanks for sharing. did you have a good time, go to the expo, ect? what was your highlight of the trip?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah it was pretty sweet. Make sure you guys check out the full album, there are all kinds of pics in there. The expo was great! I got A LOT of free shit. Enough protein and pre workout samples to last me a month almost haha. Got to meet Cutler and Heath too! The highlight for me: Metting "Phil Fit" from VPX. We got to talking and long story short, he invited me to meet up with him Sunday morning for a private workout. We hit back and shoulders and he taught me some new stuff. He is a former fitness model but his current stats are ~5'10" 205lb @ 5.5%bf haha He was cool as hell! The only thing that sucked was the $$ that I had to spend. Went through almost $900 on the weekend lol

Comment

That was nice set of pics! Thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
          X