Prep coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prep coach

Got my first job as a prep coach today. Gonna help a buddy through his prep for a contest in June. Hes got a lot on his mind right now and needs a hand with planning meals and training sessions. Just taking the guess work out of it all. He did the same contest last year and was one place away from qualifying for an NPC show. I think ill be able to get him dialed in this year though.

Does anyone have any advice i could use? Hes 18 weeks out now and will be starting a prop/tren/winny cycle @ 12 weeks out. Were just going to get his diet started next week that way its 100% dialed in when he start his cycle and i have time to see how he reacts to things.

For me, this is onee of those things that i said i would love to make a living doing and now im actually doing it. Im no where near making a living off of it but this is that one chance we get, so im gonna take a swing and hopefully not miss it completely
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Its pretty cool to be able to do
    Something you enjoy and at the sametime help someone
    So what are his stats now and where you trying to get him when he steps on stage

Comment

This is great news Alex.18. Im all about doing what you love man. If you.are passionate,driven,and truely love your JOB you will never actually WORK. Work sucks bro, looks like you found a good way to be yourself and enjoy it, Not everyone can say that.

My advice is to use the K.I.S.S. method.

K.I.S.S. = KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! HAHA- something I picked up in the Army.
      Nature101
      Last edited by Nature101; 02-22-2013, 12:31 PM. Reason: typo
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Haha i like that natty

As of sunday, his stats were:

25yo
        5' 9"
        245lbs
        Not really sure his bf right now but just by looking at him last night posing sfter our workout, i would say hes about 7-8%.

He did the show last year @ 210lbs 4%. He looked good but i dont think he did his carb load right. The judges said he wasn't as dry as the other 2 guys. Hes plenty big enough to win the show, but i want to bring him in peeled. I want him to go into prejudging at 215-220 and 2-3% since thats 90% of the competition. This weekend, were going to make a gameplan for the next 17 weeks. I have an idea of what i want to do but i want to see if hes down with it. Btw, the guy that won this show last year went on to place in the top 3 in the junior USA's

Thanks for the support guys.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Just went through the entire game plan for my buddys prep with him. Hes pretty excited and so am i. I think i shocked him with all the shit im going to do with him. This is going to be awesome

Comment

My buddy wants to add mast to his cycle. Neither of us know much about it to know how to use it though. As of now, his cycle looks like this:

12-0 wks out: 150mg prop eod, 100mg tren a eod
            8-0 weeks out: 60mg oral winny ed

Im thinking he should start the mast with the prop and tren just dont know a dosage.

Comment

I ran it at 100 mgs eod made me hard as a rock too
              One decision determines your legacy

Comment

If he is already cut and solid masteron is like iceing on the cake
                Definetly add it

Comment

Cool deal. What you say bigL? 100mg eod for the entire cycle?

Comment

Ive ran it at 50 eod with no sides and great results
                    Im gona try 100 eod this sumer

Comment

Cool. Thats what were gonna do then, 100mg eod along with 100mg tren, and 150mg prop. I forgot to mention earlier, his last shot of tren (and mast now too) will be on the wednesday before the show but he will continue the prop for another week after the show which brings me to my next question...

If he places in the top 2, he gets an automatic spot in the state championships 4 months later. If he wins the state championships, he qualifys for NPC junior nationals. My question is this...if he qualifys for the state championships, should he stay on and do another quick little 8-10 week burst before states?

All AI's will be in place and a strong PCT is already planned if he does this...

Comment

Working...
                      X