Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to control hair loss and other hair related issues...need cooments

hey yall,yall know me best by "that one opinionated fucker".lol
    but anyway. im getting a bit of Male pattern baldness. so far its just a real OBVIOUS widows peak and thinning of the hair right on top. what can i do to either stop it from getting worse and/or get it to grow back like it was?
    also,as yall know,i have never ran a cycle but have taken stuff like A-dex. what would be my chances of my balding getting much worse because of a cycle?

finally,the worst part is,ever since i started growing facial hair(i had a beard in 5th grade...no BS) ive had some of the worst cases of body hair. chest.abdomin,whole back,arms,now up towards my neck, and my fuckin shoulders look like someone shave a gorilla and glued its hair onto my delts. im not as bad as chewy,but in 10 years...*thumb down*.
    so on that note,who else has that problem and what do yall do about it? ive tried nair and shaving.nair i was thinking it might help thin it out before it came back in,but no.shaving cause i dont know what else to do. ive given up. i literally have longer hair on my shoulders than my head.lol

also,for thoe who do compete,what all goes into getting rid of yalls body hair? waxing? shaving? or are you guys some of the lucky few who dont have a cheia pet on your shoulders?
    chevy355s10
    Last edited by chevy355s10; 02-06-2013, 05:09 AM.

not a single suggestion or anything?

Comment

Wow....I didn't think hair loss issues were that taboo on this forum.wtf?

Comment

have you tried some of the over the counter supplements? i have heard of propecia working but you have to go through a doctor

Comment

Working...
        X