Bodybuilding for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding for women?

Girlfriend is getting into the fitness scene pretty hard core. I'm trying to help her out as much as I can but I really don't know what women respond to best. Any of you guys know a good weekly routine she could do? Also, recommended calorie/macro intake?

She is 5'6", 116lbs ~16%bf and she is basically looking to build up some muscle tone and cut down some fat for bikini season.

Thanks in advance bros
    Ethan

Stonesolid probably could help on this one

Comment

post her stats and a few pics so we can focus and target the righ areas for her............. LOL just kidding Ethan
      Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
      Girlfriend is getting into the fitness scene pretty hard core. I'm trying to help her out as much as I can but I really don't know what women respond to best. Any of you guys know a good weekly routine she could do? Also, recommended calorie/macro intake?

She is 5'6", 116lbs ~16%bf and she is basically looking to build up some muscle tone and cut down some fat for bikini season.

Thanks in advance bros
      Ethan
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

You know thats not a bad idea in general. Im thinking of takin a picture of my back and instead of people giving back workouts they will see the back and see what areas to focus on

Comment

Ethan, looking at what you posted about height and weight seems like she should look perfect. But, she could start a nice workout regimen and try anavar which is what I did. I love my results so far. Im seeing great muscle definition everywhere. I only did 10mg daily, splitting it 5mg a.m 5 mg p.m. but if she doesn't want that kind of help them just strict diet and hard workouts :-)

Comment

Thanks for including me hope it helps

Comment

I have a few NPC level girls that workout at my gym. I always see them training (not lifting ad much of course) with big cockdeisel dudes so she can do a guys workout. Shes just got to find a routine that works best for her and of course diet
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Man i seen a girl named dana lynn bailey on you tube that girl is shredded and lifts alot of weight for her size. She is kinda hot

Comment

Stone: I'm trying to keep her away from AAS for now lol.
                  Big L: DLB is the great! I saw her at the Arnold last year. Amazing physique

Comment

Stone: I'm trying to keep her away from AAS for now lol.
                    Big L: DLB is the great! I saw her at the Arnold last year. Amazing physique
                    Then for sure like I did before var, hard workouts,diet and dedication. For her it will show quickly, abs are a bitch but i just pushed and pushed. once she sees a lil she will want more, lol its the nature of the beast

Comment

What kind of diet were you on?

Comment

Thanks in advance bros
                        Ethan
                        dont lie Ethan, you are just trying to get a more feminine looking body lol woman can train just like a man, they dont have the genetics to look like one...unless you add the hormones
                        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah you caught me :P

I wasn't sure if workouts needed to be "tailor made" to fit a woman or not lol. Is dieting any different?

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS667072
                            What kind of diet were you on?
                            Im not real good at documenting like you guys but on average for me.
                            Morning start with protein shake, included milk, peanut butter and banana
                            Then eggs, 1whole 2eggwhites with cheese
                            Usually hit the gym then another protein shake same mix
                            Lunch tuna and rice or tuna sandwich
                            Various fruits for snack
                            Dinner usually chicken or steak and veggies, baked potatoe or rice
                            No sweets at night
                            No soda
                            Lots of water throughout the day

Comment

I have always wondered what steroids DAna lynn bailey is on She does every exercise a man does just with alittle less weight but i have seen her bench 135 incline.

Comment

Working...
                              X