Why so soon? Get a better base.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so soon? Get a better base.

Ive been reading thru as many threads in the cycle log section as i can find, and find myself wondering why people are jumping to a cycle so damned soon?

Not sayin all the threads are bad or that all the people are dumb. Just some of them dont look like they really put good time into the gym. Do I want to run a cycle? HELL yes. But I havent. The want is there,believe me. but I'd rather have the VERY best base to work with and go from there.

I just dont get it. I mean,its their body. but damn...didnt these people listen when people told them to have a solid base?

I agree, a lot of people start out way too early, myself included. I had retarded friends and I didn't know any better back when I did my first cycle. Wish I would have spent as much time research back then as I have now haha

Comment

Listen guys maybe they do workout hard maybe they havent figured out you have to eat to grow. Maybe they have no one else to talk to not everyone has friends that workout. some have no friends. That why this website is so great you guys answer questions to these kids who have no one else to ask. Dont forget where you came from and dont stop helping you guys are helping these kids
      And chevy i dont know how old you are or what magic base your looking for but i didnt start juicing till i was 29 which i look back and say many i wish i would of started earlier. Life is short we have to live everyday as its our last

Comment

I got started at 22yo. Didnt know much about it all but my first cycle wasnt a total waste. It opened my eyes to what really goes into it all. Since then ive ran 3 successful cycles of test and tbol and went from 220 to 255. Ive gotten up to 270 last cycle but i dont count weight while on as gains. Its what you have left after pct that matters. I can say that i dont regret any decisions that ive made in the whole game because its all taught me something. What to do or not to do. I see what yall are all saying but hey like you said chevy, its your body, i treat mine like an amusement park, some treat their like a temple. In the end, every one is different and are going to do what THEY want to do anyway. All we can do is point them in the right direction
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed with what you all have to say, I'm happy to have you guys here. When it comes down to it we all enjoy what we are doing and when that happens we like to see others get just as much enjoyment out of it as we all do. Thats why theres a few guys that are on quite a bit and helping when we can, I like being here myself, its a place I can go and kind of get away from things for a moment.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

@ BigL: My "magic base" is the one where I KNOW I cant grow much more without a cycle. My personal best is what im calling my starting point.In no way am i taking offense by what you said..just answering your question.

The WHOLE point of starting this thread was to catch the eye of the beginner and advance gym rats alike. I wanted yall to put stuff in here like you did. that way the beginners can read what yall might have done differently,if anything at all.
            Gives them a chance to step back and ask themselves if they might want to change anything before they start. be it,daily routine,overall training,diet or nothing at all.

Comment

Yeah I think that everyone should at least get close to a natural "max potential" but some people don't want to wait that long which is fine as long as they know what they are getting into. I did my first cycle at 21yo lol. Wish I would have waited a little longer and learned about proper dieting and workout routines, but I was a noob and didn't know any better haha. So now I've learned from those choices and do my best to pass on what knowledge I have to everyone who is willing to take it lol

Comment

Working...
              X