need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advise

Hi guys i need ya advise etc. am ex military and so not new to fitness etc but am sick of wasting money on so called natural stuff that claims to work,so after seeing my mate just use a small amount it got me thinking.
    i do have high metobolic rate so putting weight on is hard work,so just want to use just oral stuff as i dont like needels.
    i was told to use dbol,tren and dianbol as a starter..what you guys think
    im 39
    5'9
    11st
    im not into compertion etc its just for me to get my fitness n strength back and i eat heathy.
    i am serious when i come to the guy am always push myself,but in away its more for fun..kinda!
    i do a week of heavy then a week of lights
    heavy 6 x 12 last rep go max
    lights 25,20,15,10 reps.

No offense, but you know absolutely nothing about steroids. Do not touch them. Don't even think about pumping these hormones into yourself until you are actually educated on them.. First of all, dbol is dianabol. Second, Tren is an injectable and also the most power steroid on the market.

Read through threads on here, ask questions, and learn everything you can before touch the stuff. Going into this uneducated will only get you hurt.

Comment

im sure all would agree with you ethan...also...my add-on advise would be, "keep reading till you think you have got it all figured out.....then read some more.

Comment

Working...
      X