No announcement yet.

preworkout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried MM when it first came out. That shit was horrible tasting and gritty. I couldnt stomach it. Ended up giving the entire tub away. Hope they improved the flavors by now
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

They did lol
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        They did lol
        Actually, One of the 2/502ND Soldiers here at Campbell got Popped for it, Then his entire squad got popped.Nobody had a clue, it got cleared up eventually.
        Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Before workout a shot of tne and 2 scoops of dark rage.

Comment

I had a bunch of different ones. NO-xplode was what i used o like best. but it made me too jittery and shakey. couldnt really keep my mind on what i was doing.
            i go curious and tried hemo-rage black ultra concentrate. shit is off the damned charts. pumps like crazy and actually could tell a difference in my lifts. really could tell if i missed a day.
            was able to stay at the one scoop dose for about 2 or 3 tubs before i felt like i was getting too used to it. 2 scoops was insane.i don care if i took the shit for years. youd never catch me taking more than 2 scoops. at 2 scoops i felt superhuman and he pumps would be so full it felt like if i sneezed wrong,id tear something.
            i believe its made by nutrex. give it a try. used to be only $30,if i remember right.
            chevy355s10
            Last edited by chevy355s10; 01-20-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Anyone ever try MAN's new pwo "gameday"? Pretty nice stuff. Best focus ive ever gotten out of any pwo. Its like i have tunnel vision. Everything else is pretty good too. on a scale of 1-10 energy 8, pump 7, focus 100!
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Neurocore IMO was the one with the best energy and assault made me focus like no other I always cycle between the two of them
                One decision determines your legacy

Comment

I did like neurocore. I didnt even mix it with water. Just one scoop on the tongue and wash it down. I like the small scoops

Comment

I'm superpump guy, one and a half scoops. It's ok for me, I tried 1MR, and jack3d but that's too much for me. I'm not feeling good overall, my hands are shaking and my mind is running million miles per hour somewhere else, not in gym

Comment

I've been using I think it's called rapid fire or quick fire. It's ok not the best but good, but the best part is I get it at vitamin shoppe for 9.99. Well worth it compared to 30 and 40 dollar pre workouts.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ive tried jack3d. Id take 2 scoops and it was ok. No-explode didnt so much for me

Comment

I just picked up muscle pharms assault...

Comment

I tried a sample of AX Super size today and it was terrible. I couldn't get enough air, worse energy, no pump and I felt kinda sick. When I got home I ate my pw meal after 2 hours and I didn't even finish the whole dish. Felt like I was going to puke any second. I still feel sick from it.

Only other one I tried was Craze - first time I felt like I was on drugs. Tunnel vision, extreme energy and medium pump. But I get used to it pretty fast and in about a week or two I almost feel nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X