Flying with gear (TSA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying with gear (TSA)

The wife is getting her boobs redone in two weeks. We are flying to Florida for the surgery and will be there for a few days. Has any one traveled with their gear? If so, how did you get it through TSA? Tips?

Thanks?

If you are only going to be gone a few days, I wouldn't risk it.. What are you running right now? If it is all long ester stuff, you will be fine to just be a couple days late on the shot, or even take it early, before you leave.

Comment

i flu with orals only..... if its a few days cant u alter your shots? shoot before then when u get back?

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
      If you are only going to be gone a few days, I wouldn't risk it.. What are you running right now? If it is all long ester stuff, you will be fine to just be a couple days late on the shot, or even take it early, before you leave.
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

This cycle from naps

Cycle Length: 12 weeks
        Cycle Layout:
        Weeks 1-12 GP Sust 270mg every other day
        Weeks 1-10 GP Tren Enanth200 every other day
        Weeks 6-12 30mg GP Oxan /30mg GP Stan10 every day
        Weeks 14-18 50mg GP Clomiphene every day

Comment

At that time I will be six weeks into the cycle.

I would miss three shots if I don't alter anything.

Comment

how many days u going away for?

Originally posted by guttapercha View Post
            At that time I will be six weeks into the cycle.

I would miss three shots if I don't alter anything.

Comment

Five days. I could do one early and one late and skip the middle one. Is that ok?

Comment

Cancel the trip

Comment

Put the orals in a Tylenol bottle or something. That would probably work just fine lol. as far as injections, Tren Enanthate does not need to be injected that frequently. I would not worry about that at all. Just go heavier on the dose of your injections before and after the trip. as far as the sust, if you have to miss one shot, you'll be fine. Test levels will fluctuate a small amount but not enough to notice anything.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                    Put the orals in a Tylenol bottle or something. That would probably work just fine lol. as far as injections, Tren Enanthate does not need to be injected that frequently. I would not worry about that at all. Just go heavier on the dose of your injections before and after the trip. as far as the sust, if you have to miss one shot, you'll be fine. Test levels will fluctuate a small amount but not enough to notice anything.
                    Thanks a lot. This is what I will do.

Comment

Sust doesnt need to be pinned that frequently either. e3d is good enough for sust plus by now, 6 weeks in, the long esters shoul be in full effect so you will be good. Just pin the day you leave and the day u get back
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                        Cancel the trip
                        No way will I pass up this opportunity for huge fabulous boobies!

Comment

I get mad at myself for bein 1 day late for an injection. But to be totally honest i wouldnt even bring the orals. With all the metal detectirs and xray cameras i would just not risk it man its not worth it. But totally up to you

Comment

i brought 100 dbol with to miami and had no proble... i had it in a tylenol bottle.. scanners cant tell chemical make up

Comment

Don't forget to bring money for bail, lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X