What happened to everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
    id like to see more before/after threads. even if its just down to a single cycle all the way up to someone who's been cycling on and off for 5 years and shows a before/after with pictures and a detailed diet plan and cycle info. too many times have i looked and seen a start and the person usually never comes back with much info to offer.
    that,and more detailed plans for people who want to do contest's. bulking and cutting,what they used and their diet....along with exercise routines. maybe a section just for that alone with a shit ton pictures of their contest
    i like these ideas. there are a lot of threads started that have great potential but not much follow through. thats not just here. thats anywhere on the net. as far as the before/after and contest prep stuff that you're taking about would have to come from you, the members. i'm all for it. the question would be, how would we get others to sign on. one thing i'll note to our advantage is that we are a friendly board. people arent going to get bashed, no matter what level they're at, like tim mentioned earlier. all too often, members are afraid of posting pics because they are afraid of being made fun of. thats not going to happen here and i think that people see that. as far as contest dieting info, i can try to help with that, but unlike bulking can be, it isnt cut and dry. no single diet works for each person. they all have different needs. so its hard to make a sample diet...at least for me, without basing it off of what your personal needs are. im by no means trying to sound negative or shoot your ideas down. i'm just posing some questions. more so, i'm trying to ask, how can we work around these things?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
      I agree. Sam, the questions you asked of Mrbig were great, along with his answers. Perhaps more of the "older" members would be willing to do a q and a?
      that would be great. there is certainly more than one way to skin a cat and it can be good to ask questions from multiple people. im sure some of our more experienced members are getting PMs for help. why not share that stuff in public so that more can benefit from it.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i like these ideas. there are a lot of threads started that have great potential but not much follow through. thats not just here. thats anywhere on the net. as far as the before/after and contest prep stuff that you're taking about would have to come from you, the members. i'm all for it. the question would be, how would we get others to sign on. one thing i'll note to our advantage is that we are a friendly board. people arent going to get bashed, no matter what level they're at, like tim mentioned earlier. all too often, members are afraid of posting pics because they are afraid of being made fun of. thats not going to happen here and i think that people see that. as far as contest dieting info, i can try to help with that, but unlike bulking can be, it isnt cut and dry. no single diet works for each person. they all have different needs. so its hard to make a sample diet...at least for me, without basing it off of what your personal needs are. im by no means trying to sound negative or shoot your ideas down. i'm just posing some questions. more so, i'm trying to ask, how can we work around these things?
        hey,even tho it might not be "best" for all, its also a good starting point,yes? i am horrible about putting diets together for a single person by person basis,so i give them what i would do and tell them to tweak it for them always works better that way.
        i agree that the contest before/after stuff would have to come from "us"...but people like you will need to start it off. i know youve posted it before,but still. make a dedicated section on the forum just for contest related info.
        contest stuff...again...good thing to base of off. ive got a lot of friends who have questions and want them from people other than me and i understand. so ill be giving them this site. most refuse to admit the want to try it...most the time,i dont have to hear them say it.

what ideas are you open to to work around such things?

Comment

the hardest part to getting people here is the fact that not many people will openly say "yeah,im on...what of it?". then you look at the ones who are on and refuse to tell anyone for the simple fact we all know. then, we cant exactly shoot messages to random people everywhere. cause then we might pick up heat. its a tricky process.

Comment

i read all the threads everyday. but i feel like during winter/holidays juicing and dieting isnt what ppl are thinking about. i have been wanting to make a thread about my goals and how i am trying to get there but i dont want to sound whiny asking for help

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              that would be great. there is certainly more than one way to skin a cat and it can be good to ask questions from multiple people. im sure some of our more experienced members are getting PMs for help. why not share that stuff in public so that more can benefit from it.
              calling out ds for this

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                calling out ds for this
                ........ for what?
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

wait until we get closer to the summer, its winter and the holiday so ppl are pre occupied

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                    ........ for what?
                    for a q&a on your experience

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                      for a q&a on your experience
                      i dont do q&a's...if someone has a question, ask..most ppl PM me with questions

Comment

This has turned into a very fruitful thread. I like to see ideas getting thrown around for the advancement of all members at whatever level they happen to be at. I love the idea of more before/after threads that actually come to fruition. Just the stats would be almost as good as pics, because I understand the hesitation to post photos. I myself am covered with tattoos, most of which are unique and immediately identifiable, and I have a great deal to lose if certain individuals were made aware of my extracurricular activities.

What would be really cool is if there was a way to form some kind of buddy system, where members could find someone with similar goals and physical/age stats. I myself would be willing to help any older guys (40-50) that just want to stay in the game a while longer, and are not aspiring to be a competing BB. Having completed around 12 successful cycles I feel I could help someone if they need it. Men my age have different health concerns and need to be a little more cautious than the young studs. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to set something like that up though, I'm just spitballing.

I was thinking about the rules and how to make them more visible, and I think Sam and the other mods have done pretty well to ensure everyone has to at least stumble across them at some point. I'm sure that it's impossible to idiot-proof it, but maybe you could make the rules a required read before a new member can even choose his user name/password. Like when you download a program online and you have to check "I agree" before it will start. I'm sure a lot of guys would simply skip it, but at least you would know for sure that they have no excuse for breaking the rules. It's like Einstein said, "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity....and I'm not sure about the universe."

These may all be worthless ideas, but I figured I'd throw them out there.
                        timguinness
                        Last edited by timguinness; 01-11-2013, 08:28 AM.
                        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

there is also way too many duplicate threads...how many "1st time cycle" threads are there..if someone took 5 mins to read they would find more than enough info for their 1st few cycles....as far as the rules go, ppl seem to ignore them whether they read them of not.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                            there is also way too many duplicate threads...how many "1st time cycle" threads are there..if someone took 5 mins to read they would find more than enough info for their 1st few cycles....as far as the rules go, ppl seem to ignore them whether they read them of not.
                            Couldnt have said that any better ds. Cant tell you how many times ive given the same advice for someone looking to do a first cycle with tren or nandrolone. Im to the point where i just want to ignore the thread all together cause they have the answer theyre looking for right infront of them if they just take the time to look for it. But the good person inside of me says to help this dude before he fucks himself up too bad. But whats the point cause theyre still going to do what they want anyway.

Sorry. That was my rant. Rather get it out here than on some newb asking the same question thats been asked a million times already
                            ALEX.18
                            Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-11-2013, 02:46 PM.
                            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

This thread got way more activity than I expected haha

Comment

damnit ethan...you say something and it dies...lmao just fuckin with ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X