Is eroids a complete scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is eroids a complete scam?

Didnt really know where to post this but I have been doing research for about a month now and every supplier just seems like a scam. One even threaten me when I told him I wouldn't order unless I was able to get in contact with him(muta). Then researched some and found places where they reviewed eroids and called them a scam and now I believe them. I wrote a reply on their top site saying how he treated me and with in five my post was deleted. Maybe I'm being to cautious or I don't want to end up puting vegetables oil in my body lol. I'm pretty sure this post is legal as long as we don't drop whole names forgive me if I'm wrong.

about 99% of stuff out there is a scam. I can assure you that our sponsor isn't a scam

Comment

Yes I agree that who I will most likely do my business with because 3 years ago I ordered from there and it was good but I don't like the wire transfer Has anyone used the wiretransfer

Comment

Eroids is only rated by quickness of delivery. I have heardthat the top guys pay the website to be there Naps is the best hands down for quality. Shipping slow but we live with it I have ordered from one source it was fast but the juice hurt real badd.
        Stay with naps but plan your order ahead It will come

Comment

Sounds bout right I think more people should be aware. Lets keep it going.

Comment

Working...
          X