Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality

I live in So Cal, the mecca of bodybuilding. There have been a couple of local underground labs that have provided the majority of "stuff" to this area for a few years. Naps has been taking over more and more of the market with their high quality and fast service!!! Word has gotten around pretty fast as have the lab tests for the potency of the meds coming from the independents versus those from Geneza. The Geneza Cypionate and Enanthate both tested out to have more testosterone per ML than that listed on their labels...probably what put one of the independents out of buisness!!! The safety factor is also appealing since the gear lands on your doorstep and you're not meeting a questionable character in a bathroom or alley somewhere. Take my advice guys, as I've been telling everyone who cares for years, Napsgear is the only way to go!

..and when on other forums Geneza is questioned again, I ask the ananlytical lab in Switserland to analyse the gear, so everyone and we ourselves too, know Geneza sells constant quality.

Comment

Originally posted by *ongin View Post
      I live in So Cal, the mecca of bodybuilding. There have been a couple of local underground labs that have provided the majority of "stuff" to this area for a few years. Naps has been taking over more and more of the market with their high quality and fast service!!! Word has gotten around pretty fast as have the lab tests for the potency of the meds coming from the independents versus those from Geneza. The Geneza Cypionate and Enanthate both tested out to have more testosterone per ML than that listed on their labels...probably what put one of the independents out of buisness!!! The safety factor is also appealing since the gear lands on your doorstep and you're not meeting a questionable character in a bathroom or alley somewhere. Take my advice guys, as I've been telling everyone who cares for years, Napsgear is the only way to go!
      whats up bro. good to have you here!

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      ..and when on other forums Geneza is questioned again, I ask the ananlytical lab in Switserland to analyse the gear, so everyone and we ourselves too, know Geneza sells constant quality.
      lab results are a rare thing to see now days...and i'll back them up....with my OWN results!! i've used mostly all GP gear for the last few yrs and am doing pretty well. everything from the test to tren to halo. from the t3, to clen and adex. everything! it's all given me the results i was attempting to achieve...of course with proper diet and training.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X