Boldenone or Deca or ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldenone or Deca or ...

I ran Tren E (along with test, masteron) over the summer as was very happy with results as far as strength and getting leaner. I didn't gain much size though, it may have been because I kept adding more weight and not too many reps. Lifting real heavy weight just felt good but I'm learning it also takes more than 2 or 3 reps to put on size, lol.
    Anyway I am trying to decide on what to run this winter with Test Cyp and I was going to try Boldenone. I am now looking at Deca as another alternative.
    What would be better for size? Or is there another compound even better than these for adding bulk?
    sigpic

My winter bulk
    750 test cyp
    500 deca
    50mgdbol 6weeks
    4,500 clories aday
    500 grams carbs
    200 protein
    This cycles usually good for 20 to 25 lbs for me

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
      I ran Tren E (along with test, masteron) over the summer as was very happy with results as far as strength and getting leaner. I didn't gain much size though, it may have been because I kept adding more weight and not too many reps. Lifting real heavy weight just felt good but I'm learning it also takes more than 2 or 3 reps to put on size, lol.
      Anyway I am trying to decide on what to run this winter with Test Cyp and I was going to try Boldenone. I am now looking at Deca as another alternative.
      What would be better for size? Or is there another compound even better than these for adding bulk?
      Nothing better than a good ol test/deca cycle frontloaded with some d bol and you will grow for sure. You might not need as many mgs as Big L depending on your experience. Just eat like a mad man and youll be sure to put on some size. And stay in the 8-15 rep range for building muscle and work in a few sets of 2-6 reps to build that strength and density in those muscle up

Whats your stats an cycle history?
      ALEX.18
      Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-10-2012, 09:04 PM.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
        My winter bulk
        750 test cyp
        500 deca
        50mgdbol 6weeks
        4,500 clories aday
        500 grams carbs
        200 protein
        This cycles usually good for 20 to 25 lbs for me
        200g protein? How much do u weigh bro? Just asking cause it doesnt seem like alot
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Nothing better than a good ol test/deca cycle frontloaded with some d bol and you will grow for sure. Just eat like a mad man and youll be sure to put on some size.

Whats your stats an cycle history?
          This will be fourth cycle, I've done Test and DBol, Test with probably a too low dose of Deca 200EW, and Test with Tren E, Masteron with TNE kickstart.

48 5'8" about 194, BF I don't know, just a little more than I'd like not much.
          sigpic

Comment

I think i would go with 270mg sust and deca @ 200mg e4d. Front load that with 40mg d bol for 6 weeks. GET BIG!!

Comment

If you are looking to gain size then Deca is the much better option of the 2. EQ does not really put on that type of mass. If you are just looking to do Test C and Deca I would do

Test Cyp - 500mgs/week split into 2
              Deca - 400mg/s a week split into 2

If you want you can add DBOL in there for the first 4-5 weeks at 30-50mgs a day
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

The ole bread and butter(Test/Deca) is the best for size and joint support, the only draw back in water retention. Depending on you cycle history - that would determine dosage. I personally run a winter bulker od Test Cyp 900mg/wk and Deca 600mg/wk for 16 wks, then return to my HRT of 300mg/wk of Test Cyp
                Owner of Fitness-Superboard

Comment

I'm on Test E and Deca right no(500test/wk 350deca/wk) I'm mid way through my cycle and I'm up 12-13lbs. This is my first time using deca and I can safely say it is one of my favorite compounds right now haha

Comment

Working...
                  X