when is it a good time to use juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is it a good time to use juice

who knows but the right age to be using it is when ur in ur mid 20's meaning 25 an up thats in my case of thought cause yeah some people trained their whole lives like me for exp. i been goin to the gym when i was 20 i was 255lbs pure fat in highschool it was bad enough being fat but hay had it ups girls loved me when i wore my polarbear jacket nickname was big bear lol...anyways back to the main sub me i trained for 8 years stayed at 210lbs i have a nice tone body but not the one i wanted dont get me wrong i love my body how it is just wanted more define look what we all call RIPPED or LEAN ..i am now 29 this is my first cycle an i have gained 10 more lbs in the first 6 weeks on my cycle an i look ripped how my abs show now then ever...yeah dont get me wrong juice is not a magic drug but it helps people whos been training more then 3 or even 5 years cuz we know what we want an how we want it ...like xamo an a few others like mrbig we aim for a goal ..yeah helps with the ladies having a great bod but if u r aim is that i am sorry for u women now a days r more then having a great body man and if some say no then she is a slut waiting to cheat on u..any

the base of this is juice(roids) is not for people who only want to have a body to get into girls pants or for those who r trying to lose weight fast this is a drug remember this is a liquid that does not belong in ur body so if u over use it or dont know how to use it u will be ending up hurting ur body ...dont get me wrong this site is to help u understand i got a few slap arounds by the big guys here so dont get mad at them they will help an always stay with the basic till ur ready for more
Working...
X