Side effects question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side effects question

So my standard cycle is Test/Tren. I've run test prop/ tren e... test prop/ tren a.. test cyp/ tren e.. etc... all combos of the two together. Now i've been lucky in the aspect of that i've never gotten any of the tren related sides like night sweats, tren cough, trouble sleeping, anything.. What I do get however is acne all over my scalp, mainly the back of my head. I will also get several large pimples right in the center of my chest over my breast plate. The acne on my scalp is the most annoying thing in the world, it's a constant itch and well.. f-ing zits!! The 3-4 large things that I'll get on my chest are just as bad, but more cosmetically, they don't hurt, they just stick out.

Now toward the end of last summer I did a quick 6 week test only cycle before a trip to Cabo and had the same thing happen with my scalp. I started to think it may be the test that is producing the sides so on my next cycle I cut the test in half while keeping the tren the same. My sides were considerably less but not all gone. It was mainly my scalp with nothing on my chest.

I've always used either GP products or a homebrew that my buddy makes with the raw powders from China that is extremely potent. Since my guy has a lot of this stuff I recently decided to try a tren only cycle. Now I know that you should make test the base of all cycles but I had to get to the bottom of this. I did a ten week tren a cycle and didn't have a single side the entire time. I also didn't get near the gains that I would have with test thrown in. I didn't experience any libido or sexual issues either, just some lean muscle gain without any freakish size gains.

So after all this my question is this: Is it in any way possible that esters have anything to do with sides? The test and tren have different esters than each other. Could it be that prop and cyp cause it, while acetate and enanthate don't? What if I used a test base with no ester attached? These sides are really enough to make me just quit all together. I love the results that I get and the general sense of well being that you feel while cycling but need to find a solution to this!!

So I'm open to any suggestions or ideas.. Is there any other compound that I could replace the test with? Does anybody think the test base would be any better? Thanks!
Working...
X