JM Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JM Reunion

I wish we could all meet one day. Maybe we could start doing something every year that would bring this group of bros together. I personally would like to maybe all hook up at the olympia or something. I kno not everyone could financially be able to swing that. But just imagine if we all met up in vegas for the olympia and got to meet all the big dogs and all went got a work out in at a golds out there all at the same time. Those people that work there would shit if we all walked into that place and said we wanted to workout just for the day then later that night went to jay or phils afterparty all together and got a VIP section. I know this will never happen but it would be sooo pimp if it did haha. What do yall think?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

thing is, on a board of this nature, a lot of guys dont want to be IDed. for the most part, i think we're all just end users of gear, but most guys dont want to bring attention to themselves in that way. now if this board was like BB.com, i think it would be a terrific idea. i would dig meeting up with you guys and invading a gym somewhere.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

^^ what sam said, i'd rather give as little info as possible
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yea i kno. Im just dreaming out loud i guess haha. I know it will never happen but it would be a kick ass time. I think we have a great bunch of guys here from admins all the way down to (MOST) junior members with atleast one thing in common
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I can picture everyone talking about their last pinning experience lol

Comment

Yea see thats what im saying. We would get to know each other alot better and share our experiences with each other. I could see us having our own BB competition at a hotel pool or something with everyone else out there. I jus think it would be a good time

Comment

Hell fuck that you do your bb competition I'll be at the bar with the waitresses

Comment

The idea is really nice, but I won't go to the USA for sure, don't like to be locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  Hell fuck that you do your bb competition I'll be at the bar with the waitresses
                  Haha well yea we'll have plenty of time for the females. Matter of fact fuck the pool lets over take a strip club or 2

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    The idea is really nice, but I won't go to the USA for sure, don't like to be locked up.
                    What country is the Most AAS Friendly?

Reunion - Hell I'm still waiting for the "JM" hats?
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

F that i say we all go train legs at gold's in venice!

Comment

do they have cute trainers? if so I'm in if they personal train me

Comment

The Reunion could be a Prison Reunion! lol

Comment

If it happens you all have to come to miami and i will take all of you to the beach and we can fuck everything in sight you would all love south florida trust me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                              The Reunion could be a Prison Reunion! lol
                              Haha dude no one would get in trouble. Jus dont be a dumbass and bring anything with u. I dont get y we would get in trouble

Comment

Working...
                              X