beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner

hi friends,, im paul, and im thrilled to be here hoping to make friends and learn,,,, i would like to say i am insulin resistant meaning my body is producing way to much insulin to push the sugars in my body, which in turn is leaving my testosterone at borderline low i take testosterone injections every other week,200 mg doc says muscle training everyday, well been working out 3 months now in the gym at least 4 times week, and i am really getting into it,, but using no supplements or steroid use, i am seeing some results, but was wondering can anyone tell me who knows nothing about this topic, what are some good things to take to bulk up as i work out? thanks....

i have to say im a bit dissapointed,,,, 21 ppl viewed this and no one can give me any information on my question,,, seeking a lil help here friends,,, thanks

Comment

You are a novice, if you aim on using gear go to the gym for a few years first, train and learn. Learn how to diet as well. But again, do NOT use gear before a few years of HARD work NATURALLY at the gym
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I'm a bit confused. So you're hyperglycemic or diabetic? Insulin resistant is synonymous with diabetes. Typically, when people say they're insulin resistant, their body does not produce enough insulin which would cause a build up of sugar.
        You, especially have to be extremely careful with what you are thinking of embarking on. I'm with Xamo, leave the sauce on the table.
        spark1597
        Last edited by spark1597; 10-28-2012, 02:28 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

thanks

hey. thanks guys, sounds like good advice to me,,, im not diabetic (yet) the doctor said my pancreas produces twice the amount of insulin to push the sugars in my body, , what ever that really means,, she told me to cutting down on the carbs,,, i think ill just concentrate on diet and protien shakes and workin out,,,, thanks for the advice guys,,,,,

Comment

Since steroids can mess those I suggest you ask your doctor or talk to him about it before you kill yourself
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Did your doc check you for insulinoma? I'm sure she did a full work up on you. Hopefully you're seeing an Endocrinologist.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X