aas and pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aas and pot

anyone know of the effects of smoking pot on aas cycle?

Probably makes you lazy and have munchies for shit food

Comment

All depends on what you are smoking. Different strains will have different effects on you.

Comment

Me personally when I was young I smoked dro the good stuff and ran cycles and it would give me the munchies and i would pack on cal and protein through everything i ate.I personally beleived it would help with the pain from ripping muscle.Of course if you smoke before your workout I dont think you will get much done.But yes I beleive if you use it right it can definitly help you.Now that im 30 I cant smoke pot anymore especially the good stuff I go to sleep cant hang anymore so I stay away from it unless im partying.
        GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
        BIGMURPH

Comment

I'm with you bigmurph. I only smoke when partying so therefore only on occasion. Never during the day or before training.

Comment

i know guys who are competing that smoke all day every day to keep eating..i doubt it has much effect on you unless you let it ruin your diet and training habits
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

If you watch arnolds movie "Pumping Iron", theres a shot of him with a joint in his hand after he won one of his 7 olympias. Obviously didnt hirt him too much
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

posted a few blogarticles

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...nd-bodybuilder
                http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/smoking-pot

Comment

Just real the bodybuilder and weed, my reaction is wtf.... I've been smoking weed for the past 10 years after my workouts along with all my gym partners we call it M.R.T. muscle relaxation therapy. However, we still haven't seen the demons the article is talking about. I think its a little extreme, and also the article repeats itself. You should edit it again.

Comment

Working...
                  X