Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle

Hey guys,

Getting ready to order my 2nd cycle. My first cylcld i pinned 100mg test prop every other day and 40mg of stan everyday for 8 weeks. I gained 15 punds over the 8 weeks and after word lost about half. My gains were really good. Overall i was happy with it. The only complaint i have was the pain from pinning the test prop. I'm not sure if that was normal but it was pretty painful. Especially when i pinned my quad. It would take all week for the soreness to go away.

I was thinking for my 2nd cycle about switching to test cyph or test E. Any recomendations on which is better? I was thinking a 10 week cycle with 400 mg of test cyp or test E and 300 mg of primobolan.

I was also looking for a recomendation on PCT? Any help would be great. Thanks

hmm well you did it the other way around usually ppl start with a slow ester then for a second cycle might give a short ester a try lol x)
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

My first cycle was the beginners cut cycle. It had everything i needed so was easy to order.

Comment

I ran that same cycle as my first also... The prop eod sucked, but I loved the gains... I wanna run the same cycle again, but swap the pills for Masteron. I think it would be a better cycle.. Still trying to get a little experienced feedback though...

Comment

I would strongly recommend test cyp and deca for your next cycle. People are gonna tell you that you'll gain a lot of fat with cyp and deca. Not true. Your diet will dictate that.

Xamo is right your first cycle should have been 500 mg of test cyp per wk for 10 or 12 wk's. But since you "leap frogged" a little - the cyp and deca would work nicely. I'd go with our sponsor - nice and smooth with minimal soreness.

Also, what size pins are you using?

Comment

Working...
          X