Clen misstake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen misstake

Yesterday I found a small plastic bag with some white powder when cleaning. I could not recall the bag but the way it was tied up I suspected it was some old coke left from some party long time ago. I open the bag and smell it. No smell, hmm strange, so I lick on my finger and dip it into the bag and the put it in my mouth.

Little bit later in the restaurant I started to feel funny and it kept becoming worse and worse. When I got back from restaurant my legs could barely carry me, I felt so weak in my whole body I needed to lay down and it felt like my heart and my head was going to explode. Then I suddenly remember it was clen-powder in the bag from a friend of mine!

I felt like shit the whole night yesterday and today it is a bit better but still major headeache and some weakness in the body, just like the feeling of flu.

Big clen-misstake...

dude... you licked the whole bag? cause a tiny bit of clen couldn't have done that. Perhaps the powder in question wasn't even clen, maybe some cleaning supplies lmao
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Sounds like I need to start partying with you lmao

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        dude... you licked the whole bag? cause a tiny bit of clen couldn't have done that. Perhaps the powder in question wasn't even clen, maybe some cleaning supplies lmao
        Bro, I am sure it was clen. I have used clen many time before also so I know how to feel on a normal dose. I use this clen-powder to make liquid clen. But I have it an another box. My friend put some in a plastic bag and left it.

Lets say what I licked is maybe about 0,5 mg. That is same as 500 mcg. And one normal tab of clen is 20 mcg. You go figure I still feel crappy, and the accident was 24 h ago.
        SuissePharma
        Last edited by SuissePharma; 10-18-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I guess my question would then be, if you knew there was a chance that bag contained clen at that dosing, why would you still risk taking it?

Comment

I guess my question would then be, if you knew there was a chance that bag contained clen at that dosing, why would you still risk taking it?
            Bro, I didnt know. I tried to recall what was in the bag but I could not remember it so I tried to taste it. It´s the last Itime lick on unknown powders for sure

Comment

hehe either way glad you're ok lol must not have been fun

Comment

hehe either way glad you're ok lol must not have been fun
                Thanks man, yes I am glad to be alive

Comment

man you probally shouldnt be taking powders that are just laying around it could have been anything.Be more careful bro ive lost some boys to stupid shit like that im glad to hear your okay.next time might not be so lucky.that was a huge dose of clen did you sleep since.That shits just crazy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X