Hard to Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to Stop

I use to get one cycle form and shitty source do it and that would be that now I have been using naps for years I started ordering 3 cycles at once because i trust them and they have always came throught for me but the problem I face now is ending my cycle. I have the gear to keep going I know the effects it can have on my health but I love being big I love the sex drive and even the aggression. I will stop but man it is hard when you are lifting the whole gym and people are asking advice then you go home and have sex and kill it you fell on top of the world now I have to deal with the joint pain and waiting for my natural test to come back I hate it but I guess it is all part of the game a game I love to play!

I know exactly what you mean bro. It is very tempting to keep rollin', but you do not want to end up with permanently shriveled jewels! Besides, before you know it, it's time to cycle again. Yippee!
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
    X