Naps review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps review

Whats up guys i just wanted to give myexperience with naps. Well when i first found naps i was torn between .com and .net so once i figured out the .com was a joke i order a cycle of sus 270 and dec 250 with nolva as pct. even though i wish naps took credit cards but i can understand why you dont. my order took a little long but hey i live i cant run down to the store and get this kinda gear. when i got my order in it took about 5 weeks but well worth it this stuff rocks i got all GP and i give naps a 10 out of 10 customer service is awesome as well. im about to order again now that they have these sales. the prices are great to begin with. i also was amazed about the info that they have on the site about each gear. life savers naps. LIFE SAVERS!!!!!!

Good review! Thanks for sharing bro!

Comment

ethan any idea on what the best way to run deca test ? how long should i run it etc.

Comment

I'm getting ready to do a cycle of test, deca and anadrol lol. It's looking a little like this:

1-16 500mg/wk Test E
        1-15 300mg/wk Deca
        1-4 50mg/day Anadrol
        1-17 .5mg EOD Arimidex
        1-16 .5mg 2x/wk caber
        1-18 500IU/wk HCG
        19-22 Nolvadex, 40/20/20/10

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          I'm getting ready to do a cycle of test, deca and anadrol lol. It's looking a little like this:

1-16 500mg/wk Test E
          1-15 300mg/wk Deca
          1-4 50mg/day Anadrol
          1-17 .5mg EOD Arimidex
          1-16 .5mg 2x/wk caber
          1-18 500IU/wk HCG
          19-22 Nolvadex, 40/20/20/10
          This, except personally I prefer Clomid for nandrolone and tren cycles

Comment

Yeah I've head a few people say they prefer clomid, I all ready had the nolvadex at the house so I'm just going to run that haha

Comment

Working...
            X