Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer

So I'm super dedicated to my diet, but on Sundays I relax and have a few beers.

I'm a Guinness drinker at heart and always will be, but I'm a sucker for fall beers.

Picked up a couple Leiny's Summer Shandy and Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale!

I like to try different beers every weekend, what are some of your guys favorites?

Wish I could answer this one, I don't drink at all :/
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

gross i hate beer, if i drink i only drink hard A

Comment

I grabbed some sam adams octoberfest today.

Comment

New Castle. Magic Hat.

Comment

I quit drinking in January, but I used to make a helluva Guinness Draught clone. Complete with the exact Nitro/CO2 mixture they use in Ireland 80/20 not 70/30 like in the States.
            I always had a home brew on tap, but my favorite was always Guinness!
            spark1597
            Last edited by spark1597; 09-17-2012, 01:46 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont drink anymore spend to much time in the gym and working abs to lose Any gains. But probably just mental

Comment

Check out Laguinitas. They have an IPA and the Little sumthin sumthin is good

Comment

Don't much anymore, but when I do I love a Sam Adams seasonal. Black and Tan. Ice house always gives a nice buzz

Comment

Corona, Or Jack Daniels
                    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You are a man after my own heart. Beer is one of my favorite subjects. I also have no issues in adhering to a strict dietary regimen, but they will have to pry my beer from my cold dead hands! Favs include Guinness, (Extra Stout, not Draft) Sam Adams Lager and Octoberfest, Black Butte Porter from Deschutes Brewery, my old stand by, Red Hook and just about all ESB's. "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” ― Benjamin Franklin
                      Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

If you are a beer lover try four locos it has a smooth tast. Arnold said Jack was one of his supplement he used in pumping iron so it must be ok

Comment

Coronas all day!!
                          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                          X