branch warren 4 wks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• branch warren 4 wks out

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I wonder what this guy takes
    And i know it kore than bison meat he speaks of so much

Comment

like as far as gear? well, i'm sure we can assume more gh than i can afford lol. as far as doses, anything we say will be speculation, but i can tell you this. i know a lot of guys on the national level. some dont go overboard but the trend has been to use upwards of several grams a wk. very very risky to their health and not to mention, they often sacrifice aesthetics for the sake of more mass. once these guys turn pro, the competition gets even deeper and i'm sure theres even more pressure to sacrifice health. its easy to say "i'll just do it this year. then i'll back off".

IMO, branch isnt a ronnie, gifted with the worlds greatest genetics. he's gotta work hard to get where he's gotten and i imagine the amount of gear he's using is pretty high.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 09-03-2012, 10:38 PM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

something some guys where noting on another board...branch is usually chalk white right up to the show. he even guest poses super white. whats the deal with this tan at 4 wks out??? this pic was taken from his facebook, so we know its legit

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          something some guys where noting on another board...branch is usually chalk white right up to the show. he even guest poses super white. whats the deal with this tan at 4 wks out??? this pic was taken from his facebook, so we know its legit
          i wonder if he has a photo shoot or is trying out some new tanning ideas, like a melanotan type thing
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
          X