Attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attitude

I'am new here and I'am finding it very difficult to research anything on here because everyone is angry and they know everything. apparently you take great pride in your community so I would be glad to help someone like me if I was in your position. Instead of putting everyone on here down shouldn't this be the one place your happy to spread your knowledge other than the gym? If you don't like stupid questions then I hardly see the purpose of sites like these. Besides most of these answers always stray from the topic so its obvious some of the learnies arent being learned correctly..yeah i know smart asses.

You obviously haven't done any reading at all and are trolling around. You expect us to be nice to you after spreading your BS? You did not even read the forum rules? People are straight forward, get over it. Plus the people we're not nice to usually deserve it due to their stupidity or because they simply don't listen to anything.

So quit crying, fucking grow the fuck up, and educate yourself.

I mean seriously, you're going to be using HORMONES that could possibly fuck you up for good and you're not even trying to learn about them? Seriously? Dude ...
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 08-29-2012, 09:20 PM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Rey.....You've got to do alot more reading before putting something like that out there. It is completely untrue. You only have 1 post out there?? I went through these forums for almost 1 1/2 years just reading up on the hormones before I even became a member. The vets here stress self-education and a mature wisdom when asking questions. Your right, there are no stupid questions but if someone asks "will testosterone make me bench 400 lbs. in 2 months?" it shows an immaturity or better yet, a laziness to find out simple answers. This is the college of steroid information, you have to take care of high school (research) on your own. You will get an answer but you may have to take a quick reprimand from some of the fellas. LOL.

Don't take it personal. This stuff is not for kids or the weak hearted. Take the critisism, learn from it and move on. We are all brothers in here and only want you to make wise decisions so you dont do permanent damage to yourself. I have learned 75% of what I know from this site and these guys. Shake it off and become a part of the family. You wont regret it. Just my thoughts.
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
        Rey.....You've got to do alot more reading before putting something like that out there. It is completely untrue. You only have 1 post out there?? I went through these forums for almost 1 1/2 years just reading up on the hormones before I even became a member. The vets here stress self-education and a mature wisdom when asking questions. Your right, there are no stupid questions but if someone asks "will testosterone make me bench 400 lbs. in 2 months?" it shows an immaturity or better yet, a laziness to find out simple answers. This is the college of steroid information, you have to take care of high school (research) on your own. You will get an answer but you may have to take a quick reprimand from some of the fellas. LOL.

Don't take it personal. This stuff is not for kids or the weak hearted. Take the critisism, learn from it and move on. We are all brothers in here and only want you to make wise decisions so you dont do permanent damage to yourself. I have learned 75% of what I know from this site and these guys. Shake it off and become a part of the family. You wont regret it. Just my thoughts.
        Perfectly said brother, awesome!!!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by reybeans View Post
          I'am new here and I'am finding it very difficult to research anything on here because everyone is angry and they know everything. apparently you take great pride in your community so I would be glad to help someone like me if I was in your position. Instead of putting everyone on here down shouldn't this be the one place your happy to spread your knowledge other than the gym? If you don't like stupid questions then I hardly see the purpose of sites like these. Besides most of these answers always stray from the topic so its obvious some of the learnies arent being learned correctly..yeah i know smart asses.
          MAN, 2 posts in and already having problems? Enjoy your time here while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
            MAN, 2 posts in and already having problems? Enjoy your time here while it lasts.
            if you'll notice, he didnt last too long. his other thread was a bigger train wreck than this. he doesnt even know what attitude is. go to get big. they'll show you what attitude is lol
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So your saying test won't make me bench 400 in 2 months... Ugh dream is diminished!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mclovin13 View Post
                So your saying test won't make me bench 400 in 2 months... Ugh dream is diminished!!
                its not a miracle in a bottle def helps alot but we dont have the chalice of life here...

poor guy .. asta la bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  if you'll notice, he didnt last too long. his other thread was a bigger train wreck than this. he doesnt even know what attitude is. go to get big. they'll show you what attitude is lol
                  HAHAHAHA Yea I knew it was a matter of time before he got the boot! He's probably a spoiled live at home teenager who talks to his mom like a dog. Life will straighten him out!! hahahah

Comment

Working...
                  X