Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to take pre work out

Hey guys...

I've pretty much tired most potent pre-work out supplements... supplements such as Jack3D, Craze, MP Assault...that while mixing them up with thermogenics such as OxyElite Pro. At first it did wonders, but my body somehow got adjusted to all of them and that fairly quickly.

I have taken time off, and I'm talking about months off of any supplements... that hasn't changed my tolerance.

My primary issue at the gym is my focus. Whenever I'm angry I have amazing work outs, however on average I'm pretty sloppy at the gym. I get relatively good work outs but it's not the same... I don't have the energy nor focus that I need in order to have better work outs.

I have tried both Clen and T3. Needless to say that it was the worth experience ever... huge muscle loss, fat gain, and feeling tired as fuck. I have tried the ECA stack... which I know was bunk as it didn't do shit to me...

I was told by a friend to try Ritalin but, in Europe I don't know of a single physician who would prescribe it to me.

So I'm pretty much stuck. I'm considering giving a legit ECA stack source a try but I'm also giving other options a try... Any advice anyone?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

I take a preworkout drink called blox. Love it. Every 90 servings we switch name brands

Comment

The only pre workout drink that my body doesnt get tired of is DARK RAGE taste horrible but i love the feeling an add TNE

Comment

modafinil or ECA stack? naps carried both

Comment

Try self visualization - in the car B4 u go in the gym sit their close ur eyes + see yourself having a great workout or maxing a lift u want to hit that day.
          I do it between sets sometimes when I feel myself drifting.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I'm doing that, but I guess I still need to improve that haha... ODB any thought on a pre work out supplement ? You always have good ideas

Comment

i was going to try out EOP + ephedrine hcl for a month and see how it goes. what did you notice with the eop? and maybe try an amphetamine

Comment

EOP? OxeElite Pro? It was awesome at first... but now it's useless to me...

Comment

I use K-Otic (EFX) - very infrequently maby 1-2x a month.

I do take 500mg Taurine + 750mg Kre-Alkalyn (creatine) 60-30 minutes B4 workout.

couple of other suggestions;
                  -Switch time when u workout
                  -if u don't workout with someone get someone.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                    EOP? OxeElite Pro? It was awesome at first... but now it's useless to me...
                    yeah shit OEP*. I picked some up yesterday. prob try out that otc bronkaid w/ ephedrine hcl but it has that like mucus loosener in it but i have bad allergies so idc haha

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      Try self visualization - in the car B4 u go in the gym sit their close ur eyes + see yourself having a great workout or maxing a lift u want to hit that day.
                      I do it between sets sometimes when I feel myself drifting.
                      for sure. sometimes watching workout videos help me with that. i see one of the pros training legs and watch their form, watch their focus, and it gets me pumped up and focused on the goal.

another thing, if i'm really tired after work, i've conditioned myself to take a 10-15 nap. i feel foggy and spent on the way to train, but feel fresh and ready after a little time with my eyes closed.

i know of a few guys who have gotten involved with ritalin and other ADD meds. stuff is bad news if you ask me...i would especially think so for someone like yourself, considering the tolerance you build to stims. the stuff is straight up speed...very addictive...and over time, will require larger doses.

what do you do for your preworkout meal and about whats the timing on that before you train?
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I assume the question was directed to me. Actually I don't have time for a pre*work out meal so I take MP combat powder an hour prior to hitting the gym, & craze 30mins prior

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                          I assume the question was directed to me. Actually I don't have time for a pre*work out meal so I take MP combat powder an hour prior to hitting the gym, & craze 30mins prior
                          ok, yes, sorry, i meant that question for you. i find my perworkout meal to be the most important meal for making me able to maintain my focus and energy levels. i can see such a difference that there have been days that i've decided to take it off training when i cant get my preworkout nutrition in the way i want. when i help guys set up or tweak their diets, the most important meals that i tell them to get right are post workout, preworkout and first meal. over time, i've found that different food sources have yielded better or worse results. my favorites are beef and white rice. for me, the starchy carbs give me a good pump, and white rice still seems to burn slow enough to keep me sustained. my favorite protein to couple that with is beef. i believe its the fats that make my muscles feel full for the duration of the workout.

i eat 1 hr before training. some guys need more time to digest , but 1 hr works well for me
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

espresso...............its been my pre-workout drink for years..if motivation is such an issue maybe you need to change things up...sounds like you are too tired or overtrained
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Preworkout

I have tried them all and they all stop working so now I use adarall keepsake focused and gives me energy you can get it from the doc tell him you can not focus.

Comment

Working...
                              X