gym termination letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gym termination letter

i saw this on another board. thought it was entertaining lol...

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

pretty soon you wont be allowed to sweat in a gym..we seriously need more "weight rooms" and less "health clubs" or "fitness centers"...the ladder seems to cater to people who use the facilities the least, which im starting to think is the goal. when i used to manage a gym i loved the people who would sign up after new years. we'd even run a special, because we knew 90% of those new members would probably be gone after 2 months, so we would get a years worth of cash for 2 months max..i'd use the cash flow to build new deadlift platforms, buy new equipment and upgrade existing equipment. Our only "rules" were common sense ones, like dont damage eqip, be respectful to other members and wear some fucking deodorant. sorry for the rant but its disheartening to see a culture you grew up in be replaced by a bunch of assholes who only come around to socialize or tell their friends they work out
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

wow come on now

Comment

I like how they say "do not enter the gym again or we will contact the authorities"... this wasn't a ban letter but a membership termination. I would go there just to piss them off
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Me personally would be ashamed of myself and never step out my house again. If this letter isnt a joke, the guy is an aboslute jerkoff. Especially to the older man. Imagine that was your grandpa would you have hit him???????????????????????????????????????? I woulda split him open

Comment

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing! That is grounds for banishment LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
              Ain't no thing but a chicken wing! That is grounds for banishment LMAO!
              Aesthetics bro....i bet you feel threatened now
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I think he stole that line from J.J. from Good Times

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                  I think he stole that line from J.J. from Good Times
                  LOL!! Dyno-mite!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X