Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet

Does anybody no or google a great diet I can find I want a everyday schedule does any body want to take me on diet etc give me ur diet etc I start my cycle in probly week I'm 160 5,10 and 34 and committed

Well lets start with what your goals are with the cycle? Bulk or cut? No one could give u solid advice without knowing this first

Comment

here you go enjoy...

http://musclepharm.com/diets
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
        Does anybody no or google a great diet I can find I want a everyday schedule does any body want to take me on diet etc give me ur diet etc I start my cycle in probly week I'm 160 5,10 and 34 and committed
        it takes lots of work to get your diet right. and even after you think you have it right, you'll find that you can still make tweaking and changes. i'm still learning to this day.

the key to gaining muscle is protein. your muscle cells are either expanding (anabolic) or contracting (catabolic). anabolic simply means that more protein us entering the muscle cell than leaving it. since we cant store protein, we have to eat frequently so that protein is constantly entering the muscle cell. in the BB life style, we eat every 2 to 3 hours. yes, this sounds like a lot, but its what it takes. you need to be able to do this in order to grow. even if you take steroids, your results will be marginal and short lived if you arent eating enough protein. at 160 lbs, you can start with around 250 g of protein a day. focus on whole foods. beef, chicken breast, eggs/egg white, fish. split your 250g of protein into the number of meals you're eating and you'll see how much you need per meal. you can use a 50gram whey shake post training, but outside of that, focus on whole foods. along with every meal, eat a carb. at this point, i wouldnt focus too much about the numbers. just focus on the protein and the timing as you get this down, we can start to get more specific about the carbs and fats. this is hard work. harder than going to the gym and lifting weights for an hour! but this is where you will grow. its diet that most often separates the successful from the failures. you may make mistakes at times. you might not get it perfect every day. but as time goes by, it'll become second nature.

you can go online to find out what the protein values are of various protein sources. get yourself a decent scale. you can get a good digital scale for $20-$30. then you can weigh out your food to figure out the amount of protein you're getting. keep a journal of your food. this will keep you accountable when you see it on paper and it'll help you see where the weak points in your day are.

so once again, chicken, beef (such as ground serloin, strip steak, flank steak), turkey, fish(tuna is cheap), eggs and egg whites(very cheap). these are good protein sources. for carbs, brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, maybe some 100% whole wheat bread for now.

a protein and a carb, every 2-3 hours. weigh it out. write it down. plan ahead. i cook all my food and take several meals in a travel cooler to work, every day. if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. if you want this bad enough, this is what it takes . any questions?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks guys a lot I wld like to hit 30 more pounds and be ripped Im kinda ripped now but 160 I really need to study your diet and have solid schedule

Comment

I'll work on this and write everything down and concentrate on protein and cabs for now and eat every 2/3 hours

Comment

Working...
            X