Need advise on pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise on pct

I'm starting 500 mg week /10 week I did homework on clomid/nolvadex /hcg I'm not sure need advise on pct which one etc and dose and how long until I can start next cycle this is first cycle if possible I want 30 lbs with test and diet please help

You aren't going to gain 30lbs on one cycle. If you do, a lot of it will be fat/water. As far as PCT. I do Nolvadex. after your last injection, don't take anything for 2 weeks. after week two, start with the nolvadex at 40mg/day for 1 week. Then do 2 weeks at 20mg/day. Then do the 4th week at 10mg/day. 4 weeks - 40/20/20/10

Comment

Yep, What Ethan said. Same from me.

U didnt say what ester you are using. Its it test enth or prop? This changes PCT timing.

Also Pesonally i dont run HCG during PCT, Ill use it for the last 2-3 weeks of cycle then stop and begin PCT of Nolva. You can add clomid. But for a 500mg ew 10 weeker i wouldnt bother. Nolva should be ok.

Lastly 30lbs is very optimistic mate. Very unlikely. 20lbs maybe if your eating and training right.
      JuicedUK
      Last edited by JuicedUK; 07-04-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Well 30 pounds is goal right now I figure it might take two cycles can I start second cycle After 4 week pct?and it I test e on first cycle I haven't figured out second yet hopefully u guys will give me advice then also I'm just figuring out diet and pct I have been doing a lot of research there's a lot of stuff to figure out other people have no clue they think thu can just get a vial and thts it man they are way mistaken thank u for advice I need it

Comment

My general rule for off time is "Time on = Time off". If you do a 10 week cycle, take 10 weeks off before you do another. That's is being on the safe side. I definitely wouldn't jump back into a cycle immediately after PCT. And as for a second cycle, stick with 500mg/wk test and maybe throw some dbol in at 30-40mg/day for the first 4 weeks. I would run the test a bit longer though, 10 weeks isn't a very long cycle at all. I just finished up a 16 weeks cycle and saw some really good gains with 500mg/wk.

Comment

Blade How old r U?
            Whats ur Stats?
            How long have u Been training?
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X