what are yalls thoughts on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are yalls thoughts on....

well...my wife has even noticed that im more and more tired,loosing my sex drive,and for what its worth,even after a full nights rest..i feel like im out of energy.would sound normal if i was in my late 30's....but im 22.

so she gives the thumbs up for what ive been wanting to do for a long while...run a beginners cycle.

here is my delima and this is where yall come in...

my personality is rather.. i dont know how else to say this...but unstable. in the sense that i was diagnosed with chronic depression when i was 12. although i have kept it,pretty well i might say,under wraps without meds since i was 17(used to take zoloft).
    I also have random bouts of anger/aggression. its very random,but was only physical when i was a good bit younger. its at a pin drop and i can never know when its gonna happen. its happened for as long as i can remember. it started before puberty,stopped during puberty, and in back since i was about 20. its not that i have a short temper. i keep cool it spots where most of my finds would loose it.

this bring me to what i needs yalls help with. i dont believe in roid rage. i believe that a dick will become a bigger dick,for lack of a better way to put it. this is the reason i havent ran a cycle. im afraid i may compress the bad rap the test has,if i were to run a cycle.
    have any of yall had his dilema and what did yall do?
    chevy355s10
    Last edited by chevy355s10; 07-02-2012, 03:40 AM.

Hey bro, being 22 you should have plenty of natural test and energy. I would reccommend going to a doctor and get your test levels checked. I would wait until I got checked out first. I wouldn't advise taking anything until you got your temper and aggression really under control.

Comment

Man ... depression and steroids don't go well together... take that into consideration as it could make your case A LOT worse
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yeah, if you have any kind of emotional issues at all, I would seriously re-think AAS. In my experience, the drugs only intensify how I all ready feel.

Comment

I Agree with both xamo & EthanWS6

Comment

If you are currently on depression meds. they actually cause the very side effects your describing. Making you tired and all that! Depression alone will do it too! Best bet is to see the doc. and have him clear the question at hand.

Comment

Working...
            X