I guess I'll start wearing a helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I'll start wearing a helmet

I don't know if I'm tough or just lucky, but I survived. Don't f$%*ing drive drunk! This is what happens when you pull out in front of a motorcycle going a little more than 45. The 80 foot flight was kind of fun, but the impact sucked ass!

To all my brothers who ride....it doesn't matter how careful you are, it's the other asshole you have to watch out for.
    Attached Files
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

hey bro, didnt see your thread when i started the other. wow that was something else man. pics are intense. like i was mentioning in the shout box, i've never owned a bike, have been thinking about it for about 2 yrs now, but man, its stuff like this that makes me think twice. glad you made it back here in one piece

what happened to the other guy?
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 06-22-2012, 11:10 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Driver was unhurt. He was also under age, under the influence and uninsured. The f#$*ing trifecta!!!

I'd been riding for 32 years with no accidents, so don't let anything keep you from pursuing what you want. In fact, I highly recommend it. One of the greatest sensations there is.
      timguinness
      Last edited by timguinness; 06-22-2012, 11:18 PM.
      Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

good to see your alive...who took the pic of the crash scene?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

My friend that was riding behind me took the pic with his cel phone. He said it was one of the coolest things he'd ever seen. Asshole!

Comment

Glad you made it alive, I myself don't have the desire to ride a bike I lost 3 friends within 5yrs.
            Speedy recovery

Comment

Yeah....I've lost a few myself. But I just can't seem to give it up. To a certain extent, it's probably the danger itself that draws me to it. Thanks for the support brothers.

Comment

Wednesday night my girlfriend and I were driving home around 3AM and I swore I saw someone laying on the side of the interstate. Pulled a U Turn at the next exit and pulled up to the guy. He had wrecked his bike and was barely alive. No helmet or anything. Just found out that he died Friday in ICU. They said that they estimated he was laying there for close to 2 hours and not one person stopped. His blood/alcohol level was .14 Driving drunk on a bike with no helmet..

Comment

Working...
                X