Synthol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthol

Most competing athletes admit steroid-slin-growth usage, but most deny Synthol because they feel it kinda cheating. we do have some competing atletes here on this forum.

..i'm interested, who used it, plain er enriched, and what are your expiriences with this compound.
    ..or what is your opinion on the (sensible use) of Synthol.
    of course we all agree that the idiots pumped with gallons of Synthol look stupid and weird, but most if not all proffesionals pump up lagging bodyparts, mostly upper chest

..my opinion: your judged on that particular moments appearence, you want to look your best that day, whatever you have done to achieve that look, doen't matter to me, the result counts.
    Attached Files

i never used it due not only to the look, but i also noticed from ppl who used it a much higher rate of infections compared to AAS injections..i figured it was due to synthol not really being regulated and there was tons of versions of it out there...as far as cheating i think it defeats the purpose of "bodybuilding" if its not really the muscle you are seeing but oil underneath. if you are going to use it then why not get implants, to me it would be the same thing IMO
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

RonnyT I have never used it before It has come cross my mind few times But never bothered with it. I have seen few very close BB friends of mine have always used it with success .

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
        RonnyT I have never used it before It has come cross my mind few times But never bothered with it. I have seen few very close BB friends of mine have always used it with success .
        iv read that injecting gear (even just test) directly into a particular muscle it will increase the size for a few days.... anyone believe that?
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
          iv read that injecting gear (even just test) directly into a particular muscle it will increase the size for a few days.... anyone believe that?
          yes, i've seen inflamation and mild swelling on smaller muscle groups after they've been injected. SEO is designed to not break down as quickly, so as you take frequent injections, the oil will build and build. AAS tend to break down faster.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i've considered using SEO in a couple of small sites, to help bring them up to better match surrounding muscles that are more dominant. the way i understand it, you can use it successfully in smaller sites, but if you try to do larger muscles like pecs, quads, ect, it begins to look lumpy. i also understand that it can be a painful process, literally pushing in more and more oil several times a wk. when guys use it well, you dont know they used it. it's the muscle dysmorphia guys that give SEO a bad name
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I suppose you'd have to massage the area a lot in order for the oil not to be in a single spot?
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
              X