Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juiced up death squad

[/url]

Syria's 'Ghost' killers: Steroid-mad thugs who keep tyrant al-Assad's murderous regime in power are terrorising civilians

Death squads have swooped on villages and massacred women and children – slitting their throats or shooting them at point-blank range

Freakish: Pumped up enforcer shows off his muscles
    Vanishing with the remains of their slaughtered victims, President al-Assad’s pumped up monsters are roaming Syria committing atrocities.

The death squads known as the Ghosts have swooped on villages and massacred women and children – slitting their throats or shooting them at point-blank range.

They disappear with the hacked remains in an effort to cover up their brutality. But experts say there is no mistaking the sickening work of these bearded paramilitary freaks.

Dressed in their unofficial uniform of combat trousers and black T-shirts the muscle-bound thugs are the butchers of Assad’s regime.

Massacred: Child victims in Qubair
    Getty
    They carry out the government’s dirty work so the President can claim the rampages are not state sponsored.

Armed with AK-47s and machetes they travel behind the military. After the army stops shelling towns, the Ghosts swarm in to kill any survivors.

They are each paid around £130 a day, a fortune in Syria. The funds often come from businessmen who support Assad’s regime.

Established in the 70s, they were a Mafia style gang in the coastal port of Latakia, the centre of the Assad family’s power base.

They are known as Shabiha – meaning “ghosts” – as they operate in the shadows.

Hulk in shades: Mafia-style gang member poses for the camera
    Bearded giant: 'Shabiha' monster shows off his tattooed arms
    “They used to smuggle weapons and drugs but now they are butchers,” said Michael Weiss, a Syria expert at the UK-based Henry Jackson Society. In return for letting them operate above the law, the Shabiha act as Assad’s enforcers. They murder opponents and terrorise Syrians into obedience. The Ghosts are fanatical followers of the Muslim Alawite sect which rules the country and have been brainwashed into thinking the Sunni majority are enemies.

Now the Shabiha, who can be seen in action in videos, are being told they are fighting for their lives as they will face revenge if the regime is overthrown. A source said: “Their mission is to terrorise the civilian population and conduct ethnic cleansing.”

They have been blamed for the murders of 108 civilians – including 49 children – in Houla a fortnight ago. The Shabiha are then reported to have shot dead 12 workers in Qusayr before 78 villagers were slaughtered in Qubair last week.

Dr Mousab Azzawi, who runs the Syrian Network for Human Rights from London but had treated some of the Shabiha in Latakia, said recently: “They were like monsters. They had huge muscles, and big bellies and beards.

“They were very tall and frightening and took steroids to pump up their bodies. I had to talk to them like children as the Shabiha likes people with low intelligence. That is what makes them so terrifying — the combination of strength and blind allegiance to the regime.”
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

http://youtu.be/Y1QOKoDkds4
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 06-14-2012, 07:06 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

wow bro, that pic of the kids is disturbing. i just cant understand how someone can be wired this way. makes no fucking sense to me

....and i get the vibe that this guy thinks he's a bad ass. anyone can shoot synthoil in their arms and look like you, you stupid fucking cunt
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 06-13-2012, 10:45 PM. Reason: i have a lot to say
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

big and slow... good enough to kill children... pathetic
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

and assholes will use this as a reason to demonize AAS users
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Like you say ds222 "Steroid-mad thugs" the same countries that destabilised Iran Iraq Serbia and Egypt now want to bring "democracy" to Syria and at the same time control these countries and their natural resources. In Egypt much more torturing and death is around but western media keep silent..fucking politics..

I worked with a Serbian fugitive, he told me how his county was destabilised, lazy poor Albanians only creating new offspring suddenly had assaultrifles and rocketlaunchers and had a "liberation army". Most of us know what ammunition cost well they had plenty. And they gave that fuck Clinton a chance to ruin an other good country. And I have been there and spoke with the population. You see the same scenario almost every year. Thanks God we have China and Russia, otherwise the UN had sent an other mission to "protect" the Syrian population. They don't mind sacrifising children, how many chidren died in Iraq? And who should we blame for that? Pumped up Blackwater forces?

A quarter of Blackwater security guards in Iraq use steroids and other "judgment-altering substances," according to a lawsuit filed by the families of several Iraqis killed or wounded in a Baghdad shooting in September.

Blackwater denies the charges.

Comment

A U.S. diplomatic cable made public by WikiLeaks provides evidence that U.S. troops executed at least 10 Iraqi civilians, including a woman in her 70s and a 5-month-old infant, then called in an airstrike to destroy the evidence, during a controversial 2006 incident in the central Iraqi town of Ishaqi.
              The unclassified cable, which was posted on WikiLeaks' website last week, contained questions from a United Nations investigator about the incident, which had angered local Iraqi officials, who demanded some kind of action from their government. U.S. officials denied at the time that anything inappropriate had occurred.
              But Philip Alston, the U.N.'s special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, said in a communication to American officials dated 12 days after the March 15, 2006, incident that autopsies performed in the Iraqi city of Tikrit showed that all the dead had been handcuffed and shot in the head. Among the dead were four women and five children. The children were all 5 years old or younger.
              Reached by email Wednesday, Alston said that as of 2010 — the most recent data he had — U.S. officials hadn't responded to his request for information and that Iraq's government also hadn't been forthcoming. He said the lack of response from the United States "was the case with most of the letters to the U.S. in the 2006-2007 period," when fighting in Iraq peaked. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/3...ren-in-us.html It also has pics of death children which I won't post since I'm a father of three myself and hate to see these kind of pictures. We all are bodybuilders but we have brains and should think for ourselves and don't believe all these media warfare. Read wikileaks and support Assange, the US wants his extradition to shut him up.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/3...#storylink=cpy

Comment

could of done without the visual of the dead children... something you just can't unsee.. I'm sure there is a special place in hell for him.

Comment

if they prefer people with low intelligence, that should tell you something. those people are controlled by fear and ignorance. they're made to believe that children will grow into the next 'enemies'. it's sick.

I don't know why people would be surprised that those in the security business would use steroids or similar drugs. There's an image that goes with that type of 'job'. I'm not familiar with the military's drug testing policy, but I'd be willing to bet some soliders are juiced up. I know a bunch of local cops that take AAS/PH's.
                  Goals:
                  1.5+ x BW Bench
                  2.0+ x BW Squat
                  2.25+ x BW DL
                  Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    A U.S. diplomatic cable made public by WikiLeaks provides evidence that U.S. troops executed at least 10 Iraqi civilians, including a woman in her 70s and a 5-month-old infant, then called in an airstrike to destroy the evidence, during a controversial 2006 incident in the central Iraqi town of Ishaqi.
                    The unclassified cable, which was posted on WikiLeaks' website last week, contained questions from a United Nations investigator about the incident, which had angered local Iraqi officials, who demanded some kind of action from their government. U.S. officials denied at the time that anything inappropriate had occurred.
                    But Philip Alston, the U.N.'s special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, said in a communication to American officials dated 12 days after the March 15, 2006, incident that autopsies performed in the Iraqi city of Tikrit showed that all the dead had been handcuffed and shot in the head. Among the dead were four women and five children. The children were all 5 years old or younger.
                    Reached by email Wednesday, Alston said that as of 2010 — the most recent data he had — U.S. officials hadn't responded to his request for information and that Iraq's government also hadn't been forthcoming. He said the lack of response from the United States "was the case with most of the letters to the U.S. in the 2006-2007 period," when fighting in Iraq peaked. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/3...ren-in-us.html It also has pics of death children which I won't post since I'm a father of three myself and hate to see these kind of pictures. We all are bodybuilders but we have brains and should think for ourselves and don't believe all these media warfare. Read wikileaks and support Assange, the US wants his extradition to shut him up.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/3...#storylink=cpy
                    Propaganda
                    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                    X