New to this site and what not would like some info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this site and what not would like some info

Hey everyone who's reading this so i was thinking of doing a Cycle but i am kinda young well 18 lol *kinda*
    but if i was thinking of taking Tren and some thing for cutting, my goal is to get Big and cut. I have been working out about uhh over 2 years.
    My stats are

Wight 184,lbs
    Bench-over 225, Dumbbells 100's
    deadlift-275
    Squat-225 i have legs issues so its hard to squat

I know this is much to go by but i hope some one can help in my quest

no tren for you it's ur first cycle... plus everyone will tell you not to touch roids until you are older but if you must do it go easy on yourself and go with Test Enant at 500 weekly for 12 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of and then 2 weeks PCT with Nolvadex, keep nolva on hand as well... take Arimidex .5 every 4 or 5 days, and the first 4 weeks add in Turinabol, waiting for ppl to help u on the Tbol dosing....

Make sure to eat a lot....
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by codyrude22 View Post
      Hey everyone who's reading this so i was thinking of doing a Cycle but i am kinda young well 18 lol *kinda*
      but if i was thinking of taking Tren and some thing for cutting, my goal is to get Big and cut. I have been working out about uhh over 2 years.
      My stats are

Wight 184,lbs
      deadlift-275

You said it yourself man..18 is way to young. I didn't join a gym till I was 18 and trained for years natural. You really need to pay them dues first and get a strong education on nutrition. You sound like your on the right track looking at your numbers above so keep doing what your doing and take a step back and think about it. Just saying man

Comment

Diet correct for a year combo that with correct workouts and you could build a lot of muscle and strength. Seriously man wait a couple years. Maximize your natural levels by diet, sleep, and working out.

Comment

You don't need to touch the drugs yet bro. Get the diet right and hit the gym with a good split until you are older. You will still get good gains. Just remember, dieting is one of the most important parts. That being said, if you chose to ignore the advice and go on the juice anyway, follow xamo's instructions. Beginners need to start out slow. You will get great gains with even very little test starting out. 500mg/wk is a very good cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by codyrude22 View Post
            My stats are

Wight 184,lbs
            deadlift-275

if I were you, I'd worry about getting bigger and stronger first. then get the diet dialed in, before even thinking about gear

at your age, your hormones are through the roof to begin with.
            Goals:
            1.5+ x BW Bench
            2.0+ x BW Squat
            2.25+ x BW DL
            Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

You're way too young dude.
              You need to spend a few years building a base before even thinking about PEDs.
              Get your legs in shape to train them correctly and build up your core lift numbers while eating properly for 4-5 years. Then consider aas.
              You likely won't listen and cycle anyway just to regret it in the future. I hope you make the right choice lil bro.

Comment

Working...
              X