No announcement yet.

Final T3 review for people out there wondering about it too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many guys were using GH while taking T-3? It makes a big difference, I wont use T-3 without GH.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I'm just coming off the sust/tren/clen/t3 now after 14 weeks im tapering off atm (at the moment). I had 25mcg pills and I started with 1/3 of the pill and up'ed my dose very slowly to 75mcg/day for about 3 weeks at 75mcg then tapered off slowly i'm at about 1/2 pill atm and will be for three more days then I will go to 1/3 of a pill for five days and then im done. I do feel a little exhausted at times, I dont know where I read the post here but someone said it best where I feel like the tin man in the wizard of oz when Dorethy finds him in the woods needing oil. I'm also taking still finishing up my sust and clen I jest didn't buy that much t3 since it was my first time using it but overall I really don't feel that slugish all the time, however I do have a slugish feel. I would do it again except I would run it longer like sam did for 20 weeks and buy more this time around. My next cycle is going to be 3 bottles of andromix 2 bottles of eq 2 packages of clen and four packages of GP t3. However im going to lay off the gear for at least 14 weeks first.

Comment

Working...
      X