X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian "Steroid Vacation"

http://www.smh.com.au/national/healt...526-1zblt.html

nice photos to go along with the article
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

grate post sam, i went to Thailand for my first time in jan this year (not for steroids) but did go in a few different pharmacies in my time there and was shocked at how open they are about gear over there its just on front display, i can see the attraction for places like Australia just to go over do a cycle and fly back

Comment

i dont get going there for 3 weeks, what benefit is a 3 week cycle going to have? are they bringing stuff home with them?
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
        grate post sam, i went to Thailand for my first time in jan this year (not for steroids) but did go in a few different pharmacies in my time there and was shocked at how open they are about gear over there its just on front display, i can see the attraction for places like Australia just to go over do a cycle and fly back
        i've heard its a pretty interesting place to visit. i have a friend who worked there for several months. sounds like a whole other world, in some ways, very bizarre. i have to imagine it was quite an experinece. i want that testosterone poster on the outside of the pharmacy
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          i dont get going there for 3 weeks, what benefit is a 3 week cycle going to have? are they bringing stuff home with them?
          yea, they have to be bringing it back or something...
          sam1976
          Last edited by sam1976; 06-01-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X