Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heath looking huge

gif hosting

branch looking like a small child next to phil.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Whenever I need some hard core motivation, I stop by Armbrust Gym and Marvel at Phil and is cohorts. The feel of that gym is amazing. Everyone is about optimal performance.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Can't wait to meet him at the pro show.
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

When I saw him at the Arnold Classic this year I couldn't believe how good he looked lol

Comment

Holy shit, my phone wouldnt up load the pic today when I posted, thats unreal !! Man when Branch catch's a look at this pic its going to crush him lol.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
            Holy shit, my phone wouldnt up load the pic today when I posted, thats unreal !! Man when Branch catch's a look at this pic its going to crush him lol.
            lol, I can't imagine what Branch is thinking, Hey phil do you wanna be my friend,,
            I give Branch allot of prop were his at,,,,,

Comment

Yes Branch looks great, one of the freakier guys I've met but man after that interview he should hit up Phil for some tips LOL! !

Comment

MY GOD!!! Heath is a BEAST!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X