Cutler pics, 2 wks back in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler pics, 2 wks back in the gym

i heard him say he was down around 260 about a month ago.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 04-28-2012, 08:51 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Pics not loading for me lol

Comment

Pics not loading for me too

Comment

Fuk'ing sick !!!!!!
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
          Fuk'ing sick !!!!!!
          ok so you can see it. huh. we'll see if he can pull this together in time for the O. who knows. this may change his look in a way that he would never have otherwise tried. funny that although the injured arm looks to be down in size, it's still way bigger than both of my good arms haha

... i am gonna re-post the image a different way since others are having issues.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I thought he had surgery on bother biceps???

Comment

I can see it now! haha. Damn he looks good! I really hope he can take another Olympia before he is done. Definitely one of my favorite body builders ever!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                ok so you can see it. huh. we'll see if he can pull this together in time for the O. who knows. this may change his look in a way that he would never have otherwise tried. funny that although the injured arm looks to be down in size, it's still way bigger than both of my good arms haha

... i am gonna re-post the image a different way since others are having issues.
                I hear on the arm size. I have a funny pic of Victor M. and I. Was a reality check and a half. We are clasping hands showing our arms, I look like a 16 year old kid. Jay looks nice a grainy, maybe he will come in freaky !
                ~BG~
                Last edited by ~BG~; 04-29-2012, 06:30 PM.
                Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                X