bit torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit torrent

whats up fellas. anyone here download via bit torrent? i've found some pretty good bodybuilding videos around the net that i probably wouldnt have otherwise watched, as well as lots of tv shows ect that i'll watch when i'm unwinding at night(in the off season when i have time)

most recently, i watched hany's FST 7 video. pretty interesting. worth a watch.

anyone have any good suggestions on good torrents to get?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Not sure Sam but here are two excellent torrent sites:

www.kat.ph
    www.torrentz.eu
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

awesome bro, hadnt heard about kat.

do you use anything like peer guardian?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I use utorrent w/ peerguardian and still use the good old piratebay. only download from ones with comments that sound good or if the uploader is a vip (green/pink skull).

Comment

Piratebay is cool but kat.ph has a bigger database.

Comment

www.thepiratebay.se

Been pirating via uTorrent for years now haha. Just make sure legacy connections are blocked and you shouldn't have any problems through your ISP. Also, make sure you read comments before you torrent. Alot of people trying to do alot of malicious shit lol.

Comment

ISP has no right to say anything. Not all P2P is illegal and downloading isn't a crime, well P2P isn't illegal. They don't know what you're downloading anyway.

Comment

Some companies put trackers in their torrents. I've received multiple letters from my ISP stating that I was caught illegally downloading material. They do have the right to deny you service for downloading copyrighted material via P2P networks.

Comment

They are warning that you could easily send back legally speaking. All the trackers can do is tell how many gigs you've dowloaded- not the content.

Comment

Sam u can use "frostwire" to download, it is relatively easy for new users.
                    Use an old desktop or laptop to download to if u have one then copy to cd or dvd, keeps malicious shit from getting on ur good computer.
                    If u don't have another computer make backup disks + set ur recovery point b4 downloading.
                    get winzip or winrar - also
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                      They are warning that you could easily send back legally speaking. All the trackers can do is tell how many gigs you've dowloaded- not the content.
                      Incorrect. They can trace content if they wish. Every letter I've gotten from my ISP told me what I downloaded, and the date I downloaded it.

Comment

They can if and only if you do it wrong and forget to stop the uploading of the downloaded torrent. That is the ONLY way they can track what you've downloaded. The uploading is what can get you into trouble.

I'm doing Cyber law so trust me..

Comment

What? No it's not. You are constantly uploading EVERYTIME you download anything. Even if you block seeding 100% of the time your computer still uploads information during the download process. That's how it works. There are ways that you can make it harder for them to see where information is being sent but it can still be tracked if they even care enough, which most people don't. How long have you been studying "Cyber Law"? I was Microsoft Certified when I was in highschool, 5 years ago and I have 2 years of A+ Certification training. Not trying to say I'm better than you in any way, don't get me wrong, I'm not lol. Just saying, credentials mean nothing to me.

Comment

masters degree- I can't tell you for who I work exactly as it's military related. It is true what you are saying - however it is up to you to decide whether you're uploading the information, or not. If not through the program - you can set up your firewall so that it monitors and tells you exactly what goes through. At least I believe you can make it work this way.

Legally speaking - the upload is what gets you - not the download.

I know nothing about programming but the basics so you got me there! I just know the fine prints and the legal aspect of it..
                            xamo
                            Last edited by xamo; 04-19-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah you can get aftermarket firewall systems but fuck that haha. I hate using firewalls. There are good ones out there that won't hurt d/l speeds as much, but I care too little to look for them lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X