Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for 18 yr old wanting better body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for 18 yr old wanting better body?

I'm 18yrs old.. 6 ft tall..215 lbs. I'm tryin to get a nice body...goal is about a college football players body. I got a decent bit of fat on my stomach..i've been working out and have got my chest a lil bit into shape and i can see a small bit of progress. I'm takin OxyElite Pro to try and lose this stomach I got...but I'm also taking protein shakes and Arginine Power Super Stack. I take 3 of the Arginine Power Superstack supplements and then a protein shake before my workout, and then 2 Arginine power super stack supplements after. Any advice/tips? Am I doing it all wrong? Plz help me out ..i rlly dont know wht im doin

Advice?

Stop cutting. Football isn't for cutters. Football is eating good and a bunch while pushing yourself to your limits everyday. HEAVY LIFTING, HEAVY POWERLIFTING, Intense PLYOMETRICS and Interval training. You don't need AAS. You need a good diet and will power.

You aim college football? I used to eat 6000 calories a day minimum- 600g+ proteins and 600g+ carbs and that for a fullback position.

You do not want to AAS, especially at your age. Fuck I never did AAS while playing college.. I was training 4 hours a day minimum though

If you do not see any progress your work outs or diet either suck- or you're simply not shaped to be a college football player.
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 04-07-2012, 04:23 PM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yea eat eat eat bud.. thats all u need try and eat every hr and a half ....300+g protein ect.. any questions hit me up bud

Comment

Your goal is a college football players body? Does that mean you are playing college football, or you want to look like someone who plays college football? Either way, like everyone has all ready said, football players don't try to look good, they try to build useable muscle haha.

Comment

It sounds like your over weight, an take to many shakes. Unless it's a protein only shake, no cals an low carb. Get on a diet, any diet an stick to it. The rice-chicken would work. It gets boring thou. Get your ass on a treadmill, if it's just about looks for you then lose the fat, because if you gain muscle when you have a layer of fat on you youl just look fatter.

Comment

True but football players are like that, most of them aren't lean, but are much stronger and a lot more athletic than most bodybuilders.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

What if he wants to look like a QB? He's not very clear. Lol Iv never heard anyone say they want a line backers body.

Comment

For better body u need to take your food on time and it can be healthy. But not this much things are needed you need to do exercise, yoga. so that your body will get maintain and it look good.

Comment

Working...
                X