Kudos to the serious Body Builders on JM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the serious Body Builders on JM

I've been reading alot of chat on the forum. I am a powerlifter we work the basic SQ - BP - DL
    Weight is not a major concern for us generally 20 LB's to stay in a weight class, i.e. I competed in the 242 lb last year as long as I stayed between 221 LB and 242 lb you are good to go (I weighed 232)
    We are only really concerned about bulking up. BB's have a bulking phase a cutting phase plus all the diet work in involved, water retension ect ect. I am 223 right now but I need to bulk up
    Powerlifters and BB's are both very strong but all the assitance work in body building make a powerlifter cringe " I'll stop lifting when the pry the barbell from my cold dead hands"
    Keep healthy and strong, Old dude, I need help w/ my 3rd cycle

Welcome bud always good toi have another experienced bb around... every1 here is awesome and willing to help, so aask away

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
      I've been reading alot of chat on the forum. I am a powerlifter we work the basic SQ - BP - DL
      Weight is not a major concern for us generally 20 LB's to stay in a weight class, i.e. I competed in the 242 lb last year as long as I stayed between 221 LB and 242 lb you are good to go (I weighed 232)
      We are only really concerned about bulking up. BB's have a bulking phase a cutting phase plus all the diet work in involved, water retension ect ect. I am 223 right now but I need to bulk up
      Powerlifters and BB's are both very strong but all the assitance work in body building make a powerlifter cringe " I'll stop lifting when the pry the barbell from my cold dead hands"
      Keep healthy and strong, Old dude, I need help w/ my 3rd cycle
      Bodybuilders and power lifters tend to have a lot in common.... I include power-lifting in all my routines. You get stronger you develop bigger muscle. Like training chest, I'll start out on barbell warming up sometimes 2 warm-up sets around 15-20 reps. Then working all the way down to 3 reps. Good post Old-Dude!!!!

Comment

yeah often i do a bit of powerlifting in my routine aswell feels good and it looks like it's defently working for mbig245 lol
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
          yeah often i do a bit of powerlifting in my routine aswell feels good and it looks like it's defently working for mbig245 lol
          hahah Thanks buddy!!

Comment

Well to lift my lil pink dumbbells it takes all my power, does that count
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

hey i say any color past purple is just way too heavy

Comment

Working...
              X