Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a finger operation while on a cycle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a finger operation while on a cycle ?

Hi, Broke a finger badly 6 months go and it failed to heal correctly, so i have been called in for a small op in 2 weeks. I will have a genral anestetic. Problem is I am on a cycle of test cyp, 500 mg per week. Should I come of tis before the op,ie now ? If I do what afterwards, restart or just finish it. Its week 7 of the cycle.
    thanks

Originally posted by johnny666 View Post
    Hi, Broke a finger badly 6 months go and it failed to heal correctly, so i have been called in for a small op in 2 weeks. I will have a genral anestetic. Problem is I am on a cycle of test cyp, 500 mg per week. Should I come of tis before the op,ie now ? If I do what afterwards, restart or just finish it. Its week 7 of the cycle.
    thanks
    I would come off the gear till your finger heals up. Wait till then so you can focus on your training, after all it'll be hard to concentrate on curls and all that when your finger is jacked up!! lolol Thanks man

Comment

i agree just take some time off bro and let it heal keep a decent diet and if u can still do a bit of physical activity thats great but dont sweat it u'll be ready to go soon enough
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

Thanks guys,
        Will come off the test now. It gives me time to clear out before the op and general just to be safe. How would you go about restarting ?, ie wait seven weeks ( the period of time on the cycle ) before restarting. Providing the finger has healed. Thanks

Comment

id come off it just because it seems like a waste to be on it and not training hard. just put it away and when you get back at your training you got it there to use
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
          X