No announcement yet.

Weird muscle breakdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an update.. so I went to the doc and what a waste of money.. he didn't know what to say.. he didn't think it was due to muscle atrophy as it didn't hurt and I didn't feel any real discomfort.. he did tell me that my delt was sore so I was like I hit them like crazy at the gym.. he just told me to try to hit them hard next work out then see what happens ....
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

BG, I'm not gonna pin my delts again.. I'm gonna stick to quads and glutes from now on tho glutes kinda scare me .. I mean the sciatic nerve does.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        BG, I'm not gonna pin my delts again.. I'm gonna stick to quads and glutes from now on tho glutes kinda scare me .. I mean the sciatic nerve does.
        Stay closer to the hip I have far less issues that way. Everytime I go towards the back of the glute either blood shoots out or I get a pain down to my calf.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I always have blood coming out.. no matter where I pin

Comment

dude docs never help.. when i had discharge from my nipples she just touched my nips and says everything feels fine im not worried about it lol o thanks heres ur 400$

Comment

yeah.. oh well i'm hoping it truly is nothing i hit my tris today and it went fine so we'll see

Comment

if u need a quick way to measure to miss nerves in the glutes pm me...theres a quick trick and ull never hit anything...its prolly what we talked about b4, pressure from the injection..
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  dude docs never help.. when i had discharge from my nipples she just touched my nips and says everything feels fine im not worried about it lol o thanks heres ur 400$
                  I have a good young doctor, tell him everything....that fuc'r grabbed my nipple when I told him I had gyno, holy shit I almost punched him. He saw how mad I was and apoligized . Those heavy cycles, sides werent woth it...that nipple grab opened my eyes !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

haha yeah anyway I just woke up and my triceps seem fine after the tri work out i did yesterday.. I guess it was due to the pinning i'm definitey not gonna pin delts again..

Comment

Good deal !!! Back to normal.....well as normal as you get .

Comment

Yeah... today I did my "easy" tricep routine and could barely finish it. I can pretty much lift the same amount of weight but my endurance is gone.. before I could lift the same haevy weight for an hour straight and now i'm done after 20 minutes... sucks that the least painful injec spot did that to me LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X