My family still doesnt get it.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family still doesnt get it.......

This has been an on going thing for about 5-6 years now. it started will my dads wife buying me large shirts and sweat shirts. It actaully turned into a fight when the big mouth said "If you keep off the steroids you'll fit in a large". No worries, I shut the drunk up lol. But this year comes, I say x-large t-shirts, xxlarge sweat shirts. Guess what......................xl sweat shirt and jacket. It was my uncle and I love him a lot so it wasnt a big deal, but if it were my dads wife I would have put it on and flexed and let that shit rip into two !!

Any of you have this issue, or just hard time finding clothe's that fit ?
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

iv had the same problem too. usually get stuff either too small or way too big. thats why i ask for gift cards of tell ppl the only clothes i need are socks.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Unfortunatly I still have to get my clothes at Baby Gap.....I am working on it though
      Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
      This has been an on going thing for about 5-6 years now. it started will my dads wife buying me large shirts and sweat shirts. It actaully turned into a fight when the big mouth said "If you keep off the steroids you'll fit in a large". No worries, I shut the drunk up lol. But this year comes, I say x-large t-shirts, xxlarge sweat shirts. Guess what......................xl sweat shirt and jacket. It was my uncle and I love him a lot so it wasnt a big deal, but if it were my dads wife I would have put it on and flexed and let that shit rip into two !!

Any of you have this issue, or just hard time finding clothe's that fit ?
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

The only problem I have is, I have a 32" waist but I have to buy a 34" waist pair of pants so that my legs fit in them. Baggies are ok but jeans like the Affliction brand I have to do that with.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          The only problem I have is, I have a 32" waist but I have to buy a 34" waist pair of pants so that my legs fit in them. Baggies are ok but jeans like the Affliction brand I have to do that with.
          i have that problem with boxer shorts. luckily where i live its shorts weather 10-11 months a year so i dont have the pants problem as much.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            iv had the same problem too. usually get stuff either too small or way too big. thats why i ask for gift cards of tell ppl the only clothes i need are socks.
            I told everyone gift cards but they said I would have to real gifts to open......

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
            Unfortunatly I still have to get my clothes at Baby Gap.....I am working on it though
            No worries, keep dedicated and it will come. Constantly work on improving your diet, after you have it 100% dialed for a good amount of time great things happen.

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            I feel you, Im a 28-30 and get 34's..........a good belt is a must. Man when I go to the NY pro show, you have to see the size of the jeans those guys wear.......there like 45 waist sinched up with a belt. One thing though, needing bigger waiste jeans to fit over your legs tells me...................you doing this right, keep it up.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I have problems with pants and shirts! I wear a 34 waist but my legs and ass are a little big for'em... And shirts...... Well I can't find one that fits right. lolol

Comment

not a bad problem to have though huh?

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  I have problems with pants and shirts! I wear a 34 waist but my legs and ass are a little big for'em... And shirts...... Well I can't find one that fits right. lolol
                  You and my chest parner are around the same size, he wheres some pretty tight shirts because thats all he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                    You and my chest parner are around the same size, he wheres some pretty tight shirts because thats all he can get.
                    hahahaha... Here is the thing about the shirts, XL shirts are a little small but the only thing different about the xxl's are the midsections are made for fat guys..? So your stuck with all kinds of excess to tuck in!!!???? hahahahaha

Comment

haha so far all i got is the legs fitting in jeans problem i like jeans i'm starting to need fat boy jeans tho i need around 3 inches slack in the waist to prevent my legs and glutes busting out of them still i feel like there about to rip off when i bend over lol
                      my mom got me some jeans going by my waist line lol i cant get that shit on
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                        haha so far all i got is the legs fitting in jeans problem i like jeans i'm starting to need fat boy jeans tho i need around 3 inches slack in the waist to prevent my legs and glutes busting out of them still i feel like there about to rip off when i bend over lol
                        my mom got me some jeans going by my waist line lol i cant get that shit on
                        Feels like we are wearing those Justin bieber skinny jeans !

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                          hahahaha... Here is the thing about the shirts, XL shirts are a little small but the only thing different about the xxl's are the midsections are made for fat guys..? So your stuck with all kinds of excess to tuck in!!!???? hahahahaha
                          Lmao. I tuck mine in I have that old lady shirt buldge !! Being 5'7" 2x sucks, shirts are fixing dresses.

Comment

hah, thats great. i had the same problem with a gift from my girlfriends mom. she got me a really nice looking adidas warm up jacket. my girl kept telling her to get the 2x, but she refused, saying the 1x looked like it would be too big as it is. i gotta say though, its really a gold plated problem, because it feels so damn good to not fit into an XL jacket, while LEAN lol!
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              hah, thats great. i had the same problem with a gift from my girlfriends mom. she got me a really nice looking adidas warm up jacket. my girl kept telling her to get the 2x, but she refused, saying the 1x looked like it would be too big as it is. i gotta say though, its really a gold plated problem, because it feels so damn good to not fit into an XL jacket, while LEAN lol!
                              No doubt, deep down it makes you happy !

Comment

Working...
                              X