pm to Ronny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm to Ronny

My pm-box still stays empty after i sent some p.m's back.

Thus i don't know if peopele get my replies.
    Some pm questions would do fine in the forum guys. I'll answer a few here

Hello Mr. Tober

would i like to know how long days can i storage my HCG and HGH room temperature?

and after i mix the powder with the water how many days i can storage in refrigerator?

there is a problem if I freeze them before or after mixing with water?

thank you

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ent-conditions
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...-sterile-water

Hi Ronny
    i bought stanozolol landerlan caompany in pharmacy but iwas using 50mg eod and in third week started gynecomastie.........is it possible??
    thanks

Stanozolol normally does not aromatise, therefore it cannot cause gynecomastia since in does not convert into estrogen, but it will shutdown your HPTA ( Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular axis). Therefore when you stop using this androgenic compound it can cause a rebound effect. Maybe you’ve used an other steroid that did aromatise.

chime in if you disagree..

Stanozolol does not aromatize in healthy individuals, and because it does not convert into estrogen, it cannot lead to the development of gynecomastia.

Comment

When you stop using this androgenic compound it can cause a rebound effect.

TechAdmin
      Administrator
      Last edited by TechAdmin; 06-20-2023, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Despite sending some PMs back, my PM box is still empty. I therefore have no idea if anyone read my responses. Some questions from PMs might be answered in the forum, guys. I'll respond to a couple questions here.

TechAdmin
        Administrator
        Last edited by TechAdmin; 06-20-2023, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Different medications may have different storage requirements, and improper storage or handling can affect their effectiveness and safety. It is always best to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer and seek guidance from a healthcare professional to ensure the optimal storage and usage of your medications.
          TechAdmin
          Administrator
          Last edited by TechAdmin; 06-20-2023, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X